108 coaches online • Server time: 22:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AliJax

Post 4 Posted: Dec 20, 2005 - 01:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello to you all, couple of questions.

I'm new to Fumbbl, I think I've set up a team (ie bought some players on another screen - so I'll be hoping to start within a few weeks.

Where are all you guys in the World - any Kiwis there, it was suggested I go to the SWL ? been to that site but there are a lot of Bloodbowl forums in my list - are they all related / have amalgamations etc ?

I've downloaded the client (8.something)and when I try to start the program - it tells me it cant connect - i imagine its something to do with a firewall.

If you can help me set up and are in Auckland area, email me please so I can get a start, cheers Merry Christmas.
DaemonicLazoth

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2005 - 01:34 Reply with quote Back to top

AliJax First up welcome to FUMBBL. next this page is a life saver. When you have your IRC program working then visit either #Fumbbl or #swl to get help setting up the JBB client. And for you yes SWL is recommended.

Again welcome to FUMBBL your life will never be the same

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2005 - 01:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to fumbbl AliJax - I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I'd thoroughly recommend the SWL. I live in Auckland as well so, while I'm no expert with IRC etc, I'm happy to help as much as I can. You didn't leave your email address though Smile.
 Jump to: