58 coaches online • Server time: 17:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey people. My rats and Halflings are both fairly old, and I honestly feel they are both deserving of a rather long, boring, but fun to write (and for some to read) Fluffy story.

Now, here is my question to you! What kind of entry would you guys use? My halflings I'll probably have a story about the village and how it progressed from there.. but my rats.. I haven't a clue.. Well, I've got some ideas, but I won't post them here.

Would anybody have some nice ideas I may have overlooked? Any and all is appreciated. I believe it will make my teams more "alive".

Right now I just have past stars and some small fluff on both...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=64913 (my rats)

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=135539 (my Halflings)

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 12:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't have any good ideas for a story for your teams but what i do know is that i had a lot of fun taking pictures of myself for my orc teams:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=223029
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 12:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Blackcrag wrote:
I don't have any good ideas for a story for your teams but what i do know is that i had a lot of fun taking pictures of myself for my orc teams:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=223029

LOL! that's AWESOME! *pffffrt*

I must play em someday to kill you!

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 12:22 Reply with quote Back to top

lol! it IS rather funny to see urself die - especially if u are as ugly as I am on those pics!
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 12:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Blackcrag wrote:
lol! it IS rather funny to see urself die - especially if u are as ugly as I am on those pics!

*laugh* I can imagine

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 12:25 Reply with quote Back to top

*points at your chest*
Which of these buttons serves to call your parents and pick you up?

Very Happy
Blackcrag

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 12:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Montagne wrote:
*points at your chest*

Very Happy

LOL! Well i dunno what to say... Either u're a pervert for liking those pictures or u're mother teresa come to save me from the drooling hordes of hideous creatures... Wink
Mordus

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 12:37 Reply with quote Back to top

You must put something about the GGDU in the halflings fluff. It must be done and you know it to be so.... oh you know. Damn those garden gnomes and their smug smugness and evil plans for world domination. Shocked
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 12:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Mordus wrote:
You must put something about the GGDU in the halflings fluff. It must be done and you know it to be so.... oh you know. Damn those garden gnomes and their smug smugness and evil plans for world domination. Shocked

Good call! GGDU Will be added Very Happy time to write the flings!

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

call me an idiot (thanks montygirl) but this isn't sarcasm, is it? do you actually write this stuff.

i honestly don't know.

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

If it wasn't because every word said to u might start an off-topic discussion about our grammatical errors i'd... nah nevermind!
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 12:48 Reply with quote Back to top

well.. i'm not that good in boring or traditional ideas... but i'd imaging skaven in an unsafe dangerous area, their main- problem the hunger... no korn... everything rats can eat is low.... maybe in a big canalization under a big human city or... a junkyard
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Agrak wrote:
call me an idiot (thanks montygirl) but this isn't sarcasm, is it? do you actually write this stuff.

i honestly don't know.

I actually DO write this stuff Smile I'm quite unhappy with the current halfling story, but I'll work on it on and off for long ends of times.

Try checking BLOOD CULTISTS as a team for one of my stories.
( http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=170007 )

I love fluff. And spending time on it makes my team more vibrant...

So far however my halfling fluff is not right, and just not feeling "special"... I'll work on them some more. Then I'll do the rats.

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 13:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Montagne wrote:
*points at your chest*

Very Happy

None. I don't have Darth Vader tendencies, nor Do i have a chest button box!

So, how does it feel to be one of the few girls among these huge groups of geeks? you have the pick of the litter so to speak! you can choose among all sorts of guys who have no idea how to please you!

*watch more triumph people!*

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

DreadClaw wrote:
Montagne wrote:
*points at your chest*

Very Happy

None. I don't have Darth Vader tendencies, nor Do i have a chest button box!

So, how does it feel to be one of the few girls among these huge groups of geeks? you have the pick of the litter so to speak! you can choose among all sorts of guys who have no idea how to please you!

*watch more triumph people!*

I think she is the on that posted that video on a different thread.... I think. And if it is so, it is very funny... at least to me. Shocked
 Jump to: