40 coaches online • Server time: 00:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 13:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Mordus wrote:
DreadClaw wrote:
Montagne wrote:
*points at your chest*
Which of these buttons serves to call your parents and pick you up?

Very Happy

None. I don't have Darth Vader tendencies, nor Do i have a chest button box!

So, how does it feel to be one of the few girls among these huge groups of geeks? you have the pick of the litter so to speak! you can choose among all sorts of guys who have no idea how to please you!

*watch more triumph people!*

I think she is the on that posted that video on a different thread.... I think. And if it is so, it is very funny... at least to me. Shocked

She did! But it's hilarious yeah Very Happy

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, It feels fine, a bit too macho sometimes, but otherwise cool! well, please let me read your fluff when you finish, thanks.

Know what I mean does you?
grammar????

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 13:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Agrak wrote:
Thanks, It feels fine, a bit too macho sometimes, but otherwise cool! well, please let me read your fluff when you finish, thanks.

Know what I mean does you?
grammar????

I like writing it, people willin to read are most welcome Very Happy. Still gotta finish up the flings, but right now I will leave it like this

Notice my abuseof smileys for no apparent reason other than letting others think i give a shit! It really works! (that's amaaaazing!)

*laugh* Thanks for the comments agrak, I'll work on it some more soon(ish)

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

dread, i like more comic fluff, check my very shotlived skaven team with sporting fluff, personally im not into all this fluff about battles and warriors, more like dope tests and comic disasters! the cultists fluff is good, i couldnt match it, but do some comic stuff!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=190465

Im mediocre at fluff writing, but in the hands of someone like yourself, you could create a well cool bio if you used that kind of style, BB isnt serious, flings arent serious, make the bio like a yearbook, keep the player bios for serious stuff if you feel you need it. if i see a team bio that is well serious, I have a feeling that they will take the game seriously, but if its a funny one, then i know im in for a treat of a match!
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

brownrob wrote:
dread, i like more comic fluff, check my very shotlived skaven team with sporting fluff, personally im not into all this fluff about battles and warriors, more like dope tests and comic disasters! the cultists fluff is good, i couldnt match it, but do some comic stuff!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=190465

Im mediocre at fluff writing, but in the hands of someone like yourself, you could create a well cool bio if you used that kind of style, BB isnt serious, flings arent serious, make the bio like a yearbook, keep the player bios for serious stuff if you feel you need it. if i see a team bio that is well serious, I have a feeling that they will take the game seriously, but if its a funny one, then i know im in for a treat of a match!

Yeah, it's my problem, I find the current bio on the Crumblers too serious. Might balance it a bit and such. I love fluff Smile Stories are fun! My halfers right now have some fun in it, but not enough Smile

My chaos was just a test in writing a "good" story, and it came out fairly well. Might do it again someday, but it was a LOOOONG effort Wink

Thanks for the comment though!

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

You abuse smileys? That's dirty....

Not bad... this is blood bowl though... if you like it that is cool but have no fear of doing something outlandish. Not that I am an expert, but hey just a suggestion. Shocked

SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

but the unanswered question (which hasnt been asked yet!)

what did you think of mine? improvements? Smile
Mordus

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

brownrob wrote:
but the unanswered question (which hasnt been asked yet!)

what did you think of mine? improvements? Smile

Personally I loved it, it looks like you had fun writing it and I had fun reading it. It's funny it's not too long and it keeps my attention. As well as having 57 halflings dieing not much more can be asked for. Well I could ask for a brothel... but since we are talking about scaven and halflings here we will leave that out. Shocked

DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Loved the fluff, bit short for my liking..

(I'm one of those everexpanding flufflovers)

I still want a complete bookwork in one of my teams bio's, taking HOURS to read *that'd be SO cool!*

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe. I love the fluff of Tybalt Brightlance, the three-niggled rat. I say: Make the team fluff around him! (but no idea of how)
Mordus

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 14:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm inspired to write some fluff of my own. If it wasn't for my 100% belief that as soon as I do that the next game all but two rooky lino's will be killed I would do just that. Shocked

DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Curro wrote:
Hehe. I love the fluff of Tybalt Brightlance, the three-niggled rat. I say: Make the team fluff around him! (but no idea of how)

He's not triple-niggled.. he just has 3 ankles..(and they're all smashed)

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2005 - 17:35 Reply with quote Back to top

okies.... made a faction Chaos Team... tried another interesting team bio...

What do you think?

Sweet Khorne
 Jump to: