45 coaches online • Server time: 16:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What skill to take for him?
Frenzy
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Mighty Blow
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
Strong Arm
28%
 28%  [ 13 ]
Nerves of Steel
23%
 23%  [ 11 ]
Other
21%
 21%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 46

GreatCthulhu

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2005 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Fama wrote:
Well, people suggested block BECAUSE he does have +ma +st, and block would keep him alive. Doubles? So? Which one do you prefer: A dead +ma +st mb thrower or alive, +ma +st block thrower? Well, I believe that was their point anyway.

I do actually prefer an alive +ma +st NoSt thrower. With that line of thought he should have chosen block instead of his first +MA...
SergeiBautin

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2005 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Laviak wrote:
my first choice would be guard, most likely followed by NoS. Block is also worth considering - players without block tend to get picked on as they are easy to knock down (especially in a team with a lot of blodge).

Yeah, im thinking about the possibility of ignoring the double for Block. At the moment im thinking about how to develop him after this skill. Say that i take Guard. Then he becomes a supporting player, and has to try and score every now and then so he can get Block, and even then, he is basically a supporting player. With NoS he could still be the thrower of the team, next skill Dump off (for annoyance Smile ) or Block for safety reasons.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2005 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

BiggieB wrote:
Guard

Agreed. Make him a primary LoS support (otherwise he'll just hog all of the team's SPPs) and a secondary passer who can wait midfield to receive a hand-off. Guard makes the other players in the team get SPPs = more even team advancement.
 Jump to: