72 coaches online • Server time: 21:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Exempt teams
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2006 - 22:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Remember that pogo stickers represent extraordinary value for money imho, difficult to get kicked out, and with sure feet are great scorers with a reliable (for cheaters anyhow) movement 10(6+4GFI).
With sidestep and block on doubles they become potent scorers, and if they'd just get around to removing stunty on the bombers theyd have great scoring potential. If you get blitz, use the opportunity to start your saws, dunno whether thats an exploit or not, but i'd do it Smile
Oh, and only have 1 of your 2 saws on at any point. Being able to blitz with one leaves the other quite redundant.
Fouling is a part of the playbook for cheaters, and if your gonna do it, foul every turn, even if he doesnt reply, a 4+ kickout on one of your kickers is a kicker who cant die, and the odds are good of causing a bh or worse, remember, your opponent wouldnt think twice about fouling if he had s2 players Very Happy
As has been said, freeboot a fanatic from time to time, it helps. I also find Fumlig Da Venomous Spider to be invaluable in tough games.

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
abomination

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2006 - 06:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Grabbing "Dirty Player" for one of your saws sounds like it would be a great strategy as well. Plus three on the armor roll and plus two on the injury roll for a one-player foul isn't bad at all. Chances are good that the saws will get tossed after the first touchdown anyway...

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2006 - 07:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Apart from the fact that the clent handles the DP and Chainsaw thing so that ALL bonuses are added to the Armour roll you'd be right.
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2006 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

aye, dp and chainsaw is apparently bugged. Most unfortunate too, since it would make the star player with the aformentioned combo more useful.

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2006 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

What I actually found helpful myself was to field the fanatics on defense, and put them on the LoS. Since they can't be blocked you give 1 or 2 less blocks to the opposition, which can make quite a difference to the number of regular gobbos you have left once all the secret weapons are gone.

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2006 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Furious_George wrote:
aye, dp and chainsaw is apparently bugged. Most unfortunate too, since it would make the star player with the aformentioned combo more useful.

So using this to advantage is against the Fumbbl rules and shouldn't be done. Is this a reportable offense? (Not that I would for an unofficial version of a GAME.)
 Jump to: