37 coaches online • Server time: 09:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Voorn

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2006 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I would say the goblin cheaters. In your drunken state, you will find the damage they do and thier antics all the more funny. They are forgiving with the dodge skill and stunty for the tackle zone mistakes you are prone to overlook, and if they die/lose, it is no big deal because you expect that anyways. Very Happy

Immitated in chat by another member "S**n"
R_Spiskit

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2006 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Halflings for me. I once pulled off an amazing 3/4 length of the pitch halfling TD whilst drunk against a top coach, and I have nearly stopped giggling like a 5 year old in a candy shop about it now. It was over a year ago!! Smile
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2006 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Treemen

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2006 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Laviak wrote:
Halflings. Definitely the best choice for drunken coaching (or any other kind of coaching for that matter). And to keep things simple, follow Mac's example and leave the trees out of it. With flings, you don't even have to worry about tackle zones when you're dodging, and every block is 2d against, so there's no need to worry too much about that either Very Happy

Yes.

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2006 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Lord_Splutticus wrote:
Treemen

Should be called Threemen.
Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2006 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Please disregard some of my brethern and avoid the temptation of being mired in the garbage that is stunty leeg. There are many coaches (such as myself) who love to drink, talk smack and play for fun in ranked. Ranked is not all filled with cherrypickers and rank whores. Orcs, chaos dwarfs, goblins and chaos are are great teams to drink and do some damage with. stunty will only lower your IQ and expectations of bloodbowl. Play the official version and keep bloodbowl pure.

I have played this game for over a decade and still find new skill combos and ways to play the OFFICIAL version of the game in ranked. Being half cut or drunk just makes it better!

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2006 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Laviak wrote:
Halflings. Definitely the best choice for drunken coaching (or any other kind of coaching for that matter). And to keep things simple, follow Mac's example and leave the trees out of it. With flings, you don't even have to worry about tackle zones when you're dodging, and every block is 2d against, so there's no need to worry too much about that either Very Happy

I must agree with Laviak. No better race to play drunk, as i do occasionally. I find its easy because they all have the same stats, and if you screw it up, they only cost 30k. and the laugh you get from throwing a fling into the crowd while absolutely tanked is great!

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2006 - 00:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Halflings! Here is my unranked <retired> ling team before I reformed them into the stunty leeg.

They are Mah drinkin bubs! Poor yourself a stout, get the lings on the pitch and have a ball!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=204337
Agrak

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2006 - 02:04 Reply with quote Back to top

i tend to have stuck with orcs, and you'll see my record proves that I'm either drinking too much or that orcs are not designed for BB.

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2006 - 09:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Dwarves. Probably they are as drunk as you are. So no problems with them.
Thomcat

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2006 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

For drunken Games (for the ones fuzzing about CR and not trained well enough in the art of drinking yet Wink )there can ONLY be Unranked Goblin Cheaters games.

But yes Orc and Dwarves are the 2 teams that are hardest to kill - unfortunately they are also very boring to play (orks only when drunk and wanting an action-paced game)
Dendiir

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2006 - 12:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Definitly Norse, nothing else to say.
Get yourself some pines of guinnes or killkenny, make a new Norse team, put in some in flames or equilibrium music (equilibrium with "met met met" should be nice) and kick some asses.

I really LOVE to play my Norse while drunken. They seem to respond to me

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1102060
-> drunken style game against a friend of mine

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=216601
-> some kind of "drunken league team"

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=214996
-> my all time favourite drunken style team. Well they got kicked very often but i loved them.

So for the sake of it : NORSE
thesquig

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2006 - 12:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I use all my teams drunk... but I would say Orcs are the most forgiving.

angelface

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2006 - 12:32 Reply with quote Back to top

If you want to enjoy coaching dwarves, being drunk isnt enough, you need at least some LSD overdose.
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2006 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Tabletop I´d go for norse (all the same stats cant miss someting). On Fumbbl I´d prefer Elfes cause they can even get the ball if u miss a tacklezone
 Jump to: