38 coaches online • Server time: 13:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MickeX

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2003 - 02:26 Reply with quote Back to top

A few times - I think it only occurs sometimes when I take a blitz action - a failed OFAB roll won't let itself be rerolled. I can use the reroll later in the turn though, even with that same vampire.

It mostly works smooth though.

Micke
sceadeau

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2003 - 02:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Remember to save a copy of your messages.log file from any game that has a bug. That should then be entered into bugzilla as a bug, with the message.log as an attachment so that ski will see it and be able to review it.
leviathan

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2003 - 03:43 Reply with quote Back to top

What the hell is bugzilla? I have noticed a couple of bugs lately I should report. Like when my minotaur is about to block and I accidentally hit thrtow team mate ionstead of pil;ing on. And it enters an endless loop of telling me I have to throw a block but I take any more actions because every time I click on OK it spawns the same window, ad infinatum.
cjohnsto

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2003 - 05:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Buzilla is a bug reporting system. Click on the bugs link on the top bar and follow the prompts It should be fairly straight forward. If all elese fails post it here.
 Jump to: