45 coaches online • Server time: 15:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Cindy is back?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
grant85

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2006 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

first game of the Battle for Pie Pans of Pain was a solid tie-dam woodies killed one but i got him back with one si and two bh!
Pie For Life!
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2006 - 15:03 Reply with quote Back to top

After latest update on scores, Pancakes are going strong. The food is strong with the pancakes, I sense...

It seems that Waffles need to do some serious improvement in scoring, as they are tied with Pies while Pies have only 2 coaches submitted scores.

And the top spot so far is held by Dravaal, with 27 points!

And I modified the Group Page a little. The part where Battle Points award system is told, now talks about sides, instead of teams. As it should be.

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2006 - 11:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Pancakes are unstoppable!

That is all.
grant85

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Pies would have a chance if TWO of our fellow lovers Played a game! No-names, But come on-if "C" & "W" dont play this week we might never recover the lost points...get playing! FOR PIES SAKE!
fishgeekted

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

HopPops had a fantastic game winning 3-1! GO WAFFLES! The lings lured the poor rat opposition over for a tasting of their specially crafted Black Warpstone Porter, which the rats could not refuse. The rest is history!
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Here's whaat I managed this week: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1067667

10 points for Pancakes for 2-1 victory. No CAS (though his thrower tripped and died)

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 18:56 Reply with quote Back to top

grant85 wrote:
Pies would have a chance if TWO of our fellow lovers Played a game! No-names, But come on-if "C" & "W" dont play this week we might never recover the lost points...get playing! FOR PIES SAKE!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1071634
Erm...
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Csonti, are you sure about that link? That link is to your Human team. I think you ment this game?

And Macavity, actually you have 4 points. -6 for cas against.

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

damn... oh well, can I count the tripping, then? Razz

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity, it's not shown on the match report, so it isn't counted. Sorry.

Oh, and for all you to know, the game with most points is counted and submitted from you. I don't want to see that on sunday evening everyone is sending pm's to me as they want to change the game that was submitted. Just to get that +1 or +2 more to casualty difference in hope to get some Battle points. So the game with most points is counted. IF you have 2 games with almost the same score, and other one has say -1 cas rating and the other one +4, please send a pm to if you wan't to change it before sunday.

As we all know there's Super Bowl XL on sunday, so I have a lot more things to do (like getting all that beer, chicken wings and burgers ready) on sunday Smile

It seems that there will be some good fight between the Pie and the Waffle. Waffle is few points behind, but pizzamogul hasn't submitted any scores yet. And Macavity can get a better score, if he has time to play another game this weekend.

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Kyyberi wrote:
Csonti, are you sure about that link? That link is to your Human team. I think you ment this game?

And Macavity, actually you have 4 points. -6 for cas against.

Erm2... you are damn right. Smile
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna get another game in... My kid sisters are visiting tonight, and I'm watching movies with the church youth group on Sturday (plus working during the day, of course). See you all next week!

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2006 - 11:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Battle Points from week 1 are:

Waffle: 7points.
Pancake: 2points.
Pie: 0 points.

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2006 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Well someone told me that I can laugh in this forum...
So I will!

mouhahahahahaha
hihihihi hehehehehe hohohohohohohohohoho
* snif snif * :'c)

Annoyed reader asks : are you done yet?

Well : Nope!
mouhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hihihihihihi

go go waffle!

grtz
kwèk
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2006 - 04:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Week 2 scores for Hair Club for 'flings.

Game #1 a 2-0 Win over Woodelves w/2-0 casualties, 0-0 kills (+6-0, +5, +4-0, +0-0) = 15 points.

For the glor-iiieeeeeeeeeeee of WAFFLES!!!

Jump to: