62 coaches online • Server time: 23:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mymLaban

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2006 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

1 week would be pretty early imo
Uber

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2006 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree that not all tournaments need to have the same format, but to me first come, first served is not a very good way to filter out applicants, especially given the amount of time that the spots were filled. The fluff for the tourney says it's for the best teams. I think that should be accounted for and everyone who wants to take a shot at it should get at least a chance on the field. I'm not just saying this for me, and honestly it doesn't really matter if I don't make it this time, but I hope the next tourneys will take that into consideration. And to those who are basically saying "Screw you, I've got my spot", that just shows your lack of integrity in this community.

@Da_Todfatha: you know I want in just so I can play vs. Khemris in the qualif and have them get the ref and trim down my TR a little.

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2006 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I changed the Qualifier Format into :

16 weekly 16 Team KO

Now we have 256 slots
IRSWalker

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2006 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Why not keep a list of the people who were too late this time, and give them a chance - via PM 3 days before everyone else - to enter the next tourney?

To stop stupidness, cut the list off at 72 hours after the official announcement or something.
mymLaban

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2006 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

thats sounds really nice Flix your the man!
 Jump to: