48 coaches online • Server time: 14:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sportsguy

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2006 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

The first step is to transmute the aforementioned variables ( within a tolerance of +/- 2.45%) so that the derivative is a prime integer. After calculating the mean daily temperature of Reykjavik, you simply have to attribute the remaining sine-tangent to an unknowable set of factors and there you have it...wait, what were we talking about?

If that doesn't work, then simply say "Waffles" in a loud, firm voice. That will certainly impress your professor enough to ignore the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about, therefore giving you a solid "C" out of sheer pity.

Last edited by sportsguy on %b %08, %2006 - %22:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
BiggieB

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2006 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

thx I am well aware of what a sigma algebra is
BiggieB

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2006 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

After some help from sk8bcn I have managed to solve the problem. What I overlooked is that all sets of discrete elements in R are subsets of R, and hence the union of such a set and its complement covers the whole R. I will not post the whole solution since clearly there is no such interest here. Thx for your time and may all your rolls be 6
 Jump to: