41 coaches online • Server time: 10:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Jump up on a tree?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nonchalance

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2006 - 13:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the Reusable Reanimators finally got a win, clocking the Tzaltoc Tyrants in a hardfought and bloody match dubbed the Alliterative Cup by its competitors. When quizzed as to why the Alliterative Cup is not alliterative, the Tyrants coach snapped back something about losing the thesaurus, and thwacked this reporter with the Alliterative Cup trophy, a wooden spoon that had been awarded to the loser of the match.

That was a seriously bloody game, with both teams having a player killed, and the RR picking up a -ST zombie.
Fortunately, one of the wights got +ST to compensate, and everybody was happy, except for Gorak the Saurus and Miedinger the zombie, may they rest in peace, our thoughts go out to their families at this difficult time.
Meanwhile, celebrations continue at the Reusable Reanimators Landfill Stadium, and are expected to continue till dawn. Casualties are currently in the thousands, and we have not yet finished counting the bodies.
Papermonster

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2006 - 04:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Only one more match to go in Fledgling Frenzy VI I was sitting on 9 points but after round 4 was stripped of 2 points due to a very confusing forfiet decision. Elan was awarded a forfiet when I was the one who was active and didn't get any replies from Elan to my PM. Also Elan comes on lately average of once a week for the last month. So it still has me completely stumped on how Laviak come up with his decision.

I have to make sure i kick Ishar's Daedric Princes in the final round inorder to secure the trophy. Provided he comes online soon already (5 days absent) and I am not stripped of another 2 points due to a forfiet going to another inactive coaches way.

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2006 - 05:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Just read the link you have to the fouling post & by god he has hit the nail on the head. Its one of the things that drove me away from fumbbl for so long as well as the reason I dont play ranked.
Papermonster

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2006 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes he has nailed yet nicely Smile

Phew got the much needed win over Ishar's Daedric Princes to claim the glory of winning Fledgling Frenzy VI, despite the forfiet hiccup Smile. Thanks all who took part in the Frenzy i enjoyed meeting and playing against all coaches including Sarge Scatter, who left after our game in round one. All was very enjoyable and all caoches were great to chat too, except for the forfiet match coach simply cause we didn't play (Stating the obvious).
Right now me and the lizzies are off to get pissed!!!!!!!

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2006 - 05:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

I would like to join the league. I have nominated a team to join but not sure what the next steps are.

Thanks,

Jeff
Laviak

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2006 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to FUMBBL, Jeff. Got your team down for a place for the next tournament, which will start as soon as we have 6 teams (4 more).

Jump to: