22 coaches online • Server time: 01:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Markusen

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 11:39 Reply with quote Back to top

MrMojo wrote:
grotuk wrote:
The ultimate One Turner

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=1215329

He only needs Leap and its done. Everything for the OT with RR on a 2+

Hope he ages and niggles.

I hope he'll have a slow and painful death!
One turner are good for one thing: getting fouled to the ground.
Damn, I'd waste my Apo for this guy when I just BH him; just to have the chance to hurt him again! Twisted Evil
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 17:58
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

In the immortal words of Arsene Wenger:

'Everybody thinks they have the prettiest wife at home'

I have had to stop reading this thread as some people i used to think well of insist on posting their own achievements.

Self publicity is ugly. If a player is great, let others notice.
celas

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think he is the best, but I sure do like him: Exposure I am hoping he can take Leap for his next skill.

Purple: I normally agree with most of what I read from you. But in this case, I like to see how lucky some people have been with the skills rolls. I don't think everyone on here is just trying to blow their own horn....sometimes it's just fun to share.

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I like yor dude Celas a very nimble orge

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 20:03 Reply with quote Back to top

PurpleChest wrote:
In the immortal words of Arsene Wenger:

'Everybody thinks they have the prettiest wife at home'

I used to. Sad
Anyways, I would be afraid to put any of my own players in the thread. To me it just looks like a hit list of players for people to try to "take out" to improve thier own player's chances of advancment to power. More fun to me to play to have fun and win then try to make the super god player or try to kill off an opponant's super god player.

Immitated in chat by another member "S**n"
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

MrMojo wrote:
grotuk wrote:
The ultimate One Turner

Hope he ages and niggles.

Doesn't really matter. Once he gains that skill I'm guessing the coach will use him for scoring alot and his TR will go up and up and up and up and up and up and up and up and up till there are no more skilled players around the Gutter and the team will fall into failure.

Yay!
Scratch

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I had a blodging ogre after 2 games....he died...HASSELHOFF!!! NOOOOO!!!!
Klesh

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=1889365

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 07:36 Reply with quote Back to top

grotuk wrote:
The ultimate One Turner

yeah and it shows, seeing as how he completely unbalances your team, since you let him score every touchdown....it'll be awesome when he finally gets injured and your team goes into the can because you can't score with anyone else....oh and let's not forget the fact that you're playing in the 200+ TR with a team that's at about a 170-180 rank...

have fun with that Smile

--j

ImageImage
Twyllenimor

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 08:21 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=1320739

The next skill will be Mighty Blow! Wink
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 08:22 Reply with quote Back to top

AFK_Eagle wrote:
Yep, Max, that's the kind of player I love to see. It's easy to see Enjoyments and mega-throwers who excel at their position, and I'm sure they're great fun to play with. But it's the ones who redefine a position who truly stand out in my mind. Even +2str elves used as blitzers really are just excellent versions of a normal elf who blitzes, but an ogre who throws? A lizardman saurus who scores 90% of his team's touchdowns? Players like these are memorable, because they teach you that just because you join a team in one position doesn't mean your roll is predetermined.

Take for example my own legendary skaven gutter runner Sai. He didn't listen to the skaven coaches at the time who dictated a gutter was to score and intercept the ball, occasionally using dauntless/horns/stripball to win the ball away. Not content with merely removing the ball, Sai was intent with removing the player as well! Before him, there were a bare handful of gutters with claws, taking more as a lark than a serious player. But since? An entire generation of gutter runners has appeared flaunting claws and horns, wreaking as much damage as their storm vermin counterparts.

There are players better at throwing, better at hitting, more spp, fewer injuries, you name it. But Sai redefined the position of gutter runner forever!

Well Well well! Then I bring to you 3 players!

First we have " Wh'ine " The saurus that reinvented scoring, singlehandedly pushing the ball on that endzone line 97 times.. pretty impressive for a saurus.

Then I bring: Charlie Maine, The worlds Badassiest fling..and he was only str1. Causing 33 casualties, Charlie is UNEQUALED in his awesomeness in terms of Halfling damage dealings (I´m talking ranked only)

And finally, Johnny Turmac ... The survivor.
Any player surviving 100+ games is old. Any halfling surviving 100 games is legendary.. and Johnny has lived through 179 games.. being str1 for about 100 or so of them...

Enedeny is fun and all.. those passers are great.. but let's remember the real heroes.. like OrangeII, Sai, and maybe even Wh'ine Johnny and Charlie.. The true heroes by doing the extraordinary....

(Mallrat Mary, Danzer and various other players are among the legends i find most amusing and fun.)

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 09:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool players. They all die one day...
AxelF

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 09:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Twyllenimor wrote:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=1320739

The next skill will be Mighty Blow! Wink

Not really. Hehe.
tautology

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 09:16 Reply with quote Back to top

On glancing through this post, it's hard to believe that no one has mentioned Ul'Nag Gr'Lax II

Or did I miss him?

As for me, I've rarely had much in the way of good players...bah!
Jurassic-Monkey

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Although only an emerging star, I think you will agree that this orc thrower is getting pretty damn good Very Happy

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=2687970
 Jump to: