62 coaches online • Server time: 17:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Siokawta

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2006 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

so no one thinks sure hands to help compensate for thier lack of ball handling?
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2006 - 21:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Not if Throw-ras are there.

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2006 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

At least one Blitz-Ra should have Sure Hands. Much better at moving the ball around.
Dominik

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2006 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Kyberi, if you use Blitz-Ra's for being ball carrier, then you have less blitzers on the field, or do you blitz rare targets with the ball in his hands?
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2006 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

yes, but once your thro-ras get block (first skill always), they're just two more slightly slower blitz-ras. And HMP is always good for a laugh
The_Blind_King

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I have throwing potential throw-ras in this team (http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=232056) Very Happy I dont have any 2skill skels yet but I would have a block/kick skel, block/dp and then block/tackle(x2). On doubles i think id go for mb.
The_Blind_King

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 00:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
yes, but once your thro-ras get block (first skill always), they're just two more slightly slower blitz-ras. And HMP is always good for a laugh

1 more slightly slower (blitz-ra ma6, throw-ra ma 5).

Last edited by The_Blind_King on %b %17, %2006 - %00:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

You most definitely want three dp:s on pitch at a time to be sure to get as many fouls in as possible on the first half. Kicking with the eye on you DOES pay off if you have more reserves than your opponent which you usually do as khemri. + you are targeting his best players with your worst.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

just one thing: I consider kick as beeing an invaluable skill. So I 'd never put kick with a dp going to be used. I need my kicker in the game. Besides my kicker just get set in in defense so I have 4 players.

And after block, I d take tackle.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 12:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Quote:

1 more slightly slower (blitz-ra ma6, throw-ra ma 5).

I think that he meant you got two more blitz-ra's which were just slightly slower Wink
 Jump to: