85 coaches online • Server time: 22:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Exempt teams
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ansbach

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Self-proclaimed Best Advice So Far:

Whatever team you go with, make the same race here on FUMBBL and then play as many games as possible with it and possibly some other teams of the same race as your opponents in the league. Get in a bunch of games before and during your tabletop league -- your experience will skyrocket and you will destroy your noob buddies!
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Ansbach wrote:
Self-proclaimed Best Advice So Far:

Whatever team you go with, make the same race here on FUMBBL and then play as many games as possible with it and possibly some other teams of the same race as your opponents in the league. Get in a bunch of games before and during your tabletop league -- your experience will skyrocket and you will destroy your noob buddies!

I d say: don't do that at all. Part of the fun is that you all are newbees thus somehow battle on fair grounds. A few games here and I don't doubt you will be the best at the game rather quickly. Spare yourself a time where you learn with friends before mastering the whole game here. Very Happy

unless you play to win at all cost

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 01:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I needed at least 100 games on fumbbl to got a bif of understanding for this game - and I started tabletop league and fumbbl at the same time.
So a little workout doesn't hurt.
KingofFighters

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 03:38 Reply with quote Back to top

In my opinion - CD are more fun and a good solid team to play.

Start with 6 Dwarf Blockers though... they are the shizz but can take a while to skillage as they dont have much in the way of TD capability... plus they cant pass... Forget it they dont do much except absorb hits and hit back!!! But they are good! Smile

Grab one BC and get 4 Hobbies, 3 RR and 8 FF and you're sweet mate!

Get your apo after your first game (or second if you dont get the cash)...

Buy a second BC when you can and eventually its TROLL time after you get maybe one or two more RR.
KingofFighters

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 03:40 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=228049

this is my CD example... yes i am a relatively new player but you can see by the number of games they have when they were bought... pretty good cas difference because they are so rough and tough (having a str 4 hobbies helps too!)
 Jump to: