31 coaches online • Server time: 09:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ironik

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2006 - 12:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Ladies and Gentlemen.

I have noticed the request for only women forum has passed unnoticed.
I took the chanche to serve the fumBBl community with such "high" service. Twisted Evil

http://www.iwf.org/inkwell/default.asp
(I suppose if I posted the argument in there here there would be an immediate censorship). On this Dreddy gf was right Exclamation Exclamation

This is quite interesting. It reminds me a quote of Nietszche from "beyond good and evil"
http://qwf.planetquake.gamespy.com/qwf.html Twisted Evil

Forum for women in India. (How many fumbblers from india are in here?)
www.workingwomensforum.org/ a msut for the social conscious people out there

This may be more... interesting:
www.professionalwomensforum.com/

Ok Let's see what happens.
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2006 - 13:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Yawn, not very interesting. The notion that women somehow differ from men so much so that they need separate forums for quake(!) is just astounding.

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2006 - 16:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Why would they want us to know they're true feminine nature? Then we'd just flirt with them or something... If I was a woman I'd probably keep it secret online...
Superstar

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2006 - 16:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Nature_Warden wrote:
Why would they want us to know they're true feminine nature? Then we'd just flirt with them or something... If I was a woman I'd probably keep it secret online...

so.. your a girl, i got a CR around 160, will you go out with me?
Macavity

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2006 - 16:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Nature, have a look back at Montagne's first post/thread! You'll get a laugh!

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2006 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

160? You'd need more like a 200 to impress me... and there's more to a man then the weight of his coaching... and I'm actually a guy
Nature_Warden

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2006 - 17:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Just realised how cruel all of that sounded... I should add a smiley or two so you know I was just joking around... Wink ...there you go
Astarael

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2006 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Surely have a male and female forum would just lead to 2 things.

1. An us v them complex developing from both sides, battle of the sexes in a game where no-one is actually sure what sex some of their players are (Have you ever checked a Troll?)

2. People pretending to be the other sex so they could make friends with all the ladies/guys in an effort to feel popular.

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2006 - 17:35 Reply with quote Back to top

When I'm posting I always imagine that you're all plastic-looking busty females who are prepared to do anything to gain my affection, a Girls Forum would burst that bubble and probably result in my suicide. Do you really want that on your conscience?
PandaPower

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2006 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Does it really make a difference whether people are girls or boys on this? On warcraf III (a computer game i play), you find people pretending to be the other sex just to feel popular and seek attention. This is so much better in my opinion, i don't have a clue what the sex of half the people i talk to is, and in my opinion it only matters in real life. Wink
Splatter

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2006 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

More quake... (QuakeWorld)...(QW)... QWuakers for the people!
banana_fish900

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2006 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

PandaPower wrote:
Does it really make a difference whether people are girls or boys on this? On warcraf III (a computer game i play), you find people pretending to be the other sex just to feel popular and seek attention.

That's pretty much about it, I imagine if you cut the number of "female" fumbbl players in half you'd be getting the real gender about right. (and I don't think there's a whole lot of women posing as men--gender neutral maybe, but not too many as men). Personally I don't care if you are male, female, or neuter.
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2006 - 06:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd care if I was a neuter.

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2006 - 16:27 Reply with quote Back to top

For the record... just so it's all official... that first Montagne post was probably the funniest thing I've seen on the forum thus far... it was simply so feminine!! How could the starving sharks help but dive with that much smell of blood in the water!? ...I just couldn't believe they brought up arm-pits and everything... I guess we're all still Cavemen at heart... just now we club eachother neh? ...and now it's made of word over wood
torsoboy

Post   Posted: Mar 19, 2006 - 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top

There are no girls on the internet!