91 coaches online • Server time: 22:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Welcome Newcomers - ...goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
The only thing I have to say about stalling is in my coach info page.

ps: check the last lines of my bio as well, and contact me if you're interested!

you back out on the game jan? Laughing
Voorn

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
I will use that thread to note that I find the new posting community a way lot more rude than the precedent one. I must kinda admit that it has gotten harsh Confused

I think that we should also lighten our behavior and stop feeling insulted everywhere for everything. Discussions are too aggresive IMO, and I start to think that the mood has gotten wrong.

^^

This is true. If people were more interested in having fun and trying to get along (rather then name calling, finger pointing, slander, telling lies about one another, ect), they would find it much more rewarding and possibly gain some new freands. Sooner or later they will get the message. Hopefully.

Immitated in chat by another member "S**n"
Nature_Warden

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Well... now that the stalling thing has been taken care of... a viable option that always leaves a bad taste in your mouth, barring those so used to it they've become addicted to the poison, I should mention that discussion is one of the best parts of a forum. It just takes a lot of maturity to seperate a person from the issues they present, like I say often, they should teach philosophy in High School! Everyone could do with the some of the lessons I learned in those 3 months... but now we should steer this thread to the future of Blood Bowl!

I think it's in a very good position as stallers will usually not stall at all once you get a leap or two and learn to position well, cover the field because you can and such and Vault is continueing its attempts to further limit fouling... I like the thought of every player assisting having a chance of being kicked too, they are stomping no? The only possible problem I see is the slow cutting of the variety of leagues... if their moderators are feeling the strain of holding it all togethor why not find more moderators instead of tearing down a nice thing? I think the main problem with ladder is it's lack of divisions, you see the top of the ladder and think, what's the point!? I'll never be that good! ...and as for Vault I really think it shows promise for a new balance to a new system, I haven't been able to play test it yet but I already think Humans and Skaven need a slight boost to make up for all the other changes... especially Norse! The new imbalanced team...
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Voorn wrote:
sk8bcn wrote:
I will use that thread to note that I find the new posting community a way lot more rude than the precedent one. I must kinda admit that it has gotten harsh Confused

I think that we should also lighten our behavior and stop feeling insulted everywhere for everything. Discussions are too aggresive IMO, and I start to think that the mood has gotten wrong.

^^

This is true. If people were more interested in having fun and trying to get along (rather then name calling, finger pointing, slander, telling lies about one another, ect), they would find it much more rewarding and possibly gain some new freands. Sooner or later they will get the message. Hopefully.

Don't want to start flames, but you started two threads about other ppl behaviour. This LED to name calling, finger pointing, etc etc etc...

So think about it next time. Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

i prefer U for its more relaxed attitude as well but in the end you could not stop him scoring when he wanted and he knew he could not stop you if you got a chance so he scored once you could not. its boring but it wins

There was this disturbance in the water, then suddenly this giant testicle came out and grabbed me
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Voorn wrote:
sk8bcn wrote:

^^

I don't advocate that people have/haven't fun. I think that, in this forum, we should just lighten the mood up. For exemple, what Jan said, could be avoided Very Happy

well he is right, but let us just forget about those things.

these kind of things should be avoided too:

Quote:
If people were more interested in having fun and trying to get along (rather then name calling, finger pointing, slander, telling lies about one another, ect)

Might be true at some point, but since it introduce an negative judgement on people (who? that's unclear so everyone can feel concerned) I expect negative answer as well. So let us stop judging each other out negatively.

I even forgive Drglord for his Pink Slip Post Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 01:22 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
Voorn wrote:
sk8bcn wrote:

^^

I don't advocate that people have/haven't fun. I think that, in this forum, we should just lighten the mood up. For exemple, what Jan said, could be avoided Very Happy

Hey, as I said I didn't want to start flames. That was simple advice to Voorn. IF he really feels what he said, I suggest him to think about it when he feels the urge to make things go public.

Just that.

I, for example, had my share of troubles with some coaches. But I always kept those personal, either in chat, or PMs, or match reports.
No need to start a community-based discussion on things that piss YOU off.

Just that.
Mine was advice. In the best mood possible.
After al, 90% flames in the forum start from threads about personal cases and particular situations involving a coach disliking another coach and extending the disliked behaviour to the whole community.

So I think my previous post was aimed at preventing and dousing flames, not creating them.

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 01:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I had a game against the coach in question, it was a Stunty game and I fouled one of his Snotling Hero's to the grave, which let's face it, when ur a Goblin Cheater team it's just funny. But maybe he's give up asking me for games and took his annoyance of my underhanded tac-tic on you. If thats the case, I'm sorry.
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Buddy wrote:
I had a game against the coach in question, it was a Stunty game and I fouled one of his Snotling Hero's to the grave, which let's face it, when ur a Goblin Cheater team it's just funny. But maybe he's give up asking me for games and took his annoyance of my underhanded tac-tic on you. If thats the case, I'm sorry.

pfft i play cheaters....

i'm not sorry when i foul someone to death...

i stand up and do a victory dance around my desk....

o//
\\o
\o/

--j

ImageImage
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 01:47 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah yeah ok Jan, but I watch you all.

/God sk8bcn has now this forum under scrutiny

(ps: I might always seem egocentric. For those having trouble with humour, it's just humour, I am not like that. Really not, I am just very very modest compared to the incredible guy I am. And so smart too. And so sexy...and so well-manered...and so nice...and so...bah I stop here, it would be so long-and so boring (for me, not for you, you love so much when I speak anyway)-)

Cool Laughing

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 02:12 Reply with quote Back to top

/me wants to know more about the high virtues of skate bacon

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 09:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

He is good for burgers!!
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2006 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Curro wrote:
Quote:

He is good for burgers!!

Very Happy

I am good for so many different things. (Ask Mika, she can tell Wink )