19 coaches online • Server time: 07:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2006 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Typical thread this.

So in my last game both of Flesh Golems of my DivX Necros received a niggle. Not sure if I should retire both right away (well the one with less spp will go for certain) or not. Opinions?

On top of that the wolf on position three rolled a double. On a normal roll I'd either have given it tackle, shadowing or strip ball, but not sure what to do with the double, really.

Team: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=17286

Thanks for reading/replying.

-Mnemon
Istarios

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2006 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

mighty blow for the wolf.
I'd sack both golems. after next game you'll be able to buy a new one, and it'll be good for your team rating.
Meech

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2006 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

You will benefit in your next game if you retire both. You have 100k cash, so you will probably get enough to replace one and be a good chunk of a way to a second one. I say axe them both.

Go ahead and give the Werewolf Mighty Blow or Jump Up. That is my opinion. for what it is worth.

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2006 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

The golems will have to go.

For the doggie I would go for either Mighty Blow or Jump Up, depending on the role you want your wolf to have in the team.

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2006 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

k. Mblow it is then. I try to minimize hits on them of course and at the same time with ma8 they are still quite mobile after being knocked over.

I've only lost a single wolf on that team but 4 flesh golems by now, which seems sort of odd Smile.

-Mnemon
 Jump to: