28 coaches online • Server time: 07:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
should I get my Pass Troll +ag
Yes take it and hurl snots like their free they basicaly are
55%
 55%  [ 32 ]
No Trolls Need Block Tackle Ect in Stunty Expecialy in the TCM
24%
 24%  [ 14 ]
I Like Pie!!!!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
I Am Macavity!!!!!!!
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Retire him What were you thinking taking pass on a TROLL!!!!
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 58

nexusvalhees

Post 18 Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 06:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I just got a Troll a +ag Roll on my snotling teamI took pass on him his first skill just to reroll fumbles on ttm but if I take it will it realy help ttm that much
should I take it and hope for another Double or Ag +1

edited forgot to mention he was in the Tsenech Chainsaw Masacre

team link
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=245679

Player link
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=2869958

Last edited by nexusvalhees on %b %10, %2006 - %06:%Apr; edited 2 times in total
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 06:39 Reply with quote Back to top

When doing TTM, accurate doesn't have an impact but agility and pass skill do. He starts at agi1, so even w/o tz's he's a piss-poor TTM guy, fumbling the little dude at 4+ for a QP (I think). With agi2, he now fumbles on 3+ for a QP, 4+ for short. Considerably better, basically adds one range category to his throwing mechanics.

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 07:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't take it. With ag2 throwing a long pass ttm (long bomb effective range), the -2 penalty means that ag 1 or 2 either way means a 3- fumbles. Nor does it change whether a ttm will be accurate or inaccurate unless you're throwing them 3 squares, and why bother throwing a snot 3 squares when they can jsut dodge? at any rate, that circumstance is rare, so the ag makes virtually no difference to the ttm odds. and there's no other reason for it, so get those other useful skills, block, tackle, etc
if you wanna make him into a passer, get pro to help prevent him from being stupid and/or eating the player.
Zlefin Smile
nexusvalhees

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 08:02 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks never thought about pro for always hungry rolls lol
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 08:26 Reply with quote Back to top

you've got 3 of them....and ttm is an essential part of stunty league, so having a +AG big guy is a major asset...especially considering you have more big guys than almost every other team...let the other 2 trolls worry about throwing blocks and injuring people...have 1 troll that can specialize in flinging players across the field...

also...1/18 chance of getting a +AG, and 5/6 chance of getting a regular skill...

do you *really* want to pass up a much needed stat, for pro?

--j

ImageImage
nexusvalhees

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 08:41 Reply with quote Back to top

nah wouldn't pass it up for pro but 3rd skills gona take a bit of time without block or tackle for more cas to bad acurate ttm doesen't give spp Smile or I wouldn't have any difficulty with the choice.

I'm leaning twoards +ag anyways just thought I'd get some input from more stunty coahes who have probably actualy seen it in use at some point.
Webbe

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 08:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I've played over 70 stunty games, was a long time ago but I know the thinking.

Do not take +ag. It only affects your passes if you pass a quick pass (that's just 3 squares), and then only it makes a 5 accurate instead of inaccurate, it doesn't affect fumbling.

Snots also need all their 3 trolls for hitting but I'd take pro now (to make him a great passer and an ok blocker) and then block on 3rd.
Thyrreks

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 09:15 Reply with quote Back to top

well, nuffle was kind enough to comfort you and decided to reward your passing troll with +ag, you have three of them, as shadow46x2 said you'll need a specialized troll to act as a launching pad, you won't get two times this chance so take + ag for him & let the other trolls do the hitting part.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 09:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Be an optimist and do take +ag. You might get a troll like this one: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=19929

-Mnemon
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't forget: with ag2 it's easier to dodge a bomb blast. Razz
Really? No, forget it. I confused that with the fireball spell. Laughing

SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

wait until you get another double then you can use thr troll to leap, then pass the snots, unstoppable!
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Clones are everywhere....

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

For air travel hire the doom diver catapult. it's not too expensive to hire it occasionally.

nexusvalhees

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright Folks With 59% at taking the +ag I think the people have spoken I will take the ag who knows maybee Nuffl will reward me with another.
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

The 59% obviously failed to realize the ag would hardly ever come into play when passing Razz
 Jump to: