13 coaches online • Server time: 06:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Is it time to retire Blue Star Babe?
Yes, she is destroying your team.
21%
 21%  [ 18 ]
No, she is your team, without her your team would lose its soul.
67%
 67%  [ 57 ]
I don't care about your lame Amazons, do you realize that you have only won 27% of your games with that team, loser
10%
 10%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 84

Ironik

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2006 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

no niggle no fire (sang on the background of "no woman no cry") no niggle no fireeeeee
Tearz

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2006 - 12:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Whats the point in retiring? you got a +ma to take her movement to 7 and got a injury of -ma it dosent matter she has all the right skills just that -ma but it only takes her back to her irgonal movements so keep her shes your team.
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2006 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

The point in retring would be that when you have a single player on the team with a disproportionate amount of SPP on the team this hurts their long term perspective.

I wrote a little story about this in the last issue of the GLN.

Trust me on this. I tried to go for the all time SPP record of Fro'de with my Meuh, and in the end your team WILL die out due to the presence of a superstar.

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2006 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

You already know that she is unbalancing the team...

Snotball said it best I think...

Quote:
the question you should be asking yourself is, do you love the player more than the team, or the team more then the player...
Pirrekurr

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2006 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx for all the advice. I have decided to keep her for now, but in the long run I know she'll have to go. But it wouldn't be very nice of me to sack her just before the team manages to reach the magical 400 games played barrier, especially since she was in the team when they crossed the 300 games played barrier...

Now she have been retired Sad . In a game against some vicious orcs she was niggled and I felt the need to retire her. Interesting that my team rating/team strength dropped from 220/184 to 148/112 Shocked in a single game. Ouch, Orcs can really hurt you sometimes... Crying or Very sad
 Jump to: