61 coaches online • Server time: 21:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2006 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

too late, I have taken MB I guess. Contarry to what someone said (about the waste)

you are in a 2 vs 2 combination. First hit with the non guarder at 2 dices. Then follow up if knocked prone, don't if not. So guarder get's another 2 dices block.

IMO it's just me, but I tend to stand up guarder first for 2 dices, thus, despite of the nice MA they get, JU doesn't seem as a natural choice to me. I, though, see the value of the combo.

Oh and, contrary to Webbe, I HATE to waste a double.

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2006 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

LordSnotball wrote:
they misspell/mispronounce her name, and call her windowface? *ack*

Windowface is what happens to her when she's bad. To Windowface somebody you bend them over, grab their buttocks, and charge them face-first into a window. Being from Eastern Europe yourself I'm sure you know that you have to keep these Slovenian women under control. (Just kidding, Windowface, Sofatime and Stew Fry are in-jokes between me and Moafdjhhjgretasddschnb or however the hell you're supposed to spell her name).

Maybe I should'nt have taken block after all, she got the mvp AGAIN! That's four times in eight games. Assuming there's a 1 in ten chance of getting an MVP (I don't usually field a full team due to the shoddy armour my elves rely on) the odds of this happening are about one in ten thousand.
Bamboo

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2006 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhh, Willyfart and Windowface. How cute. Invite us all to the wedding! Very Happy

No worries, Mogeka is only 6 points away from the next advance, can't be a bad thing. Congrats on such a good team - 4/0/4 is great as a dark elf noob!

Yours soppily, Bamboo

(Death decay blood kill skulls scratch scream tear spit shout - a bit of compensation)
 Jump to: