25 coaches online • Server time: 04:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: May 04, 2006 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I am Canadian Born, but born out of country American as well. For those of you who dont understand, I am both an American, and Canadian citizen by birth right. Being raised in the Vancouver Canada area and going to see my grandparents in Seattle, was always a test because we avoided talking to stupid Americans. Later in life I started working down there, and came to realise that Americans are not stupid at all, but rather just educated with the a strickly an American based history. Not much is taught there about other Countrys and the rest of the world. This is why half of them think us Canadians live in igloos, and skate to school. Actual question asked to me. But the one thing I did learn is that most blue collard Americans would give the shirt off thier backs to help anyone in need. My vehicle has broken down a couple times with nothing but helpfull Americans almost running o my aid. My opinion has changed extremely after living down there for 5 years. I have since moved back because most of my Family is here. The blue Collared Americans are some of the nicest, most generious people. Most of them sincerely think they are helping the world with the Iraqi War. I think you should all back a little off when speaking of Americans and if you have a problem with thier goverment, say that rather than beating up on the people.

I love the America people who give hard earned dollars, to other parts of the world, when they are in need.

Jeffro
Macavity

Post   Posted: May 05, 2006 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Oblitzamanger wrote:
Well, I'm American, and I like...

Um...

This is hard...

I got it! I like how we are sharing jobs around the world. When people in trouble need jobs, American companies are sure to help them by outsourcing their factory to that country! Just think of all the sharing and caring we are spreading throughout the world! Aren't we just the nicest guys around?

That is why I eat every day. Thank You, America!!!!

Post   Posted: May 05, 2006 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you America for people like Joss Whedon, Rob Thomas, Michael Romeo and Jon Oliva. The world of entertainment would be very different if it wasn't for the good old US of A.
Meech

Post   Posted: May 05, 2006 - 16:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:

That is why I eat every day. Thank You, America!!!!

Man, I need to write my congressman or something. No more foreign aid to Macavity! Smile
Macavity

Post   Posted: May 05, 2006 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

BWAHAHAHAHHA! The best part, is when people are all afraid I'm out-sourced. I get customers who actually open with, "Are you in India?"

Joss Whedon is my master.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2006 - 16:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Gary_Gygax wrote:
Easy, NBA (basketball) and The Simpsons

yar exactely what I was going to say!

Post   Posted: May 05, 2006 - 17:06 Reply with quote Back to top

LordSnotball wrote:
oh, and another great thing is the boom of the american p*rn industry. in the 80's it was worth 30m dollars, today i heard its a 3bn industry...

Lord you are just so wise, yes Very Happy

Jenna I love you!

Post   Posted: May 05, 2006 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Kevin Smith

Post   Posted: May 05, 2006 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Kevin Smith

Kevin Smith likes (and guest starred in) Veronica Mars. Good enough for me, thanks USA!
MiBasse

Post   Posted: May 05, 2006 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

EvolveToAnarchism wrote:
Amazingly Inspiring Rhetoric.

No - I'm quite positive AIR is a French band.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: May 05, 2006 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

You'll never feel fat If you look US citizen :p (maybe not true but still)

Baywatch perhaps?

No many good films, series, top in technologie, new home for scientists. You cannot look down to everything there...unless your french of course.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2006 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the little revolution would have failed in seconds without French help, so..... you have the right. Wink

Post   Posted: May 05, 2006 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

RandomOracle wrote:
Macavity wrote:
Kevin Smith

Kevin Smith likes (and guest starred in) Veronica Mars. Good enough for me, thanks USA!

Veronica Mars is cute but while i was watching i wondered what besides her i like about it. I dont want that i reduce myself to just that. Theres gotta be more in life. Like, hm, like Melrose Place. Oh, that Heather Locklear...

Post   Posted: May 05, 2006 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmh.. right... maybe this american girl (and just her)
is as great as
...but i can't drink her
Ironik

Post   Posted: May 07, 2006 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Doernbush, Clinton, computer

Bush
 Jump to: