39 coaches online • Server time: 12:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
PBBL Wardancer rolled 10 twice what to take
+2 AV
67%
 67%  [ 44 ]
+2 MA
18%
 18%  [ 12 ]
+1 MA +1 AV
12%
 12%  [ 8 ]
Other
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 65

Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

DarthScotland wrote:
the armour wont help dramatically vs fouls and claws but will on failed gfi, dodges and leaps so definitely take the 2x +AV.

Actually armour helps a lot vs fouls now. Dp is only +1 and the fouler doesn't add +1 in himself any longer so fouled players in effect have +2 av in PBBL. For example a foul with DP and three assists in PBBL needs to roll 7+ to get to use the DP on the inj-roll. 7+ instead of 5+ is a huge difference.

A bad thing with this is that fouling no longer is the av-equalizer that it used to be. :/

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING + TO AV???

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

its a secret their not letting you in on.. all the rest of us have always been able to take +av... we also get +st on a 7 or more Wink

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

KhorneliusPraxx wrote:
HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU GETTING + TO AV???

Send me £10 via paypal and I will activate your fumbbl account so that +AV can be taken.

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
Hassan_Ninkin

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

+AV ain't worth the money when you can use your doubles to pick up valuable skills like kick or break tackle!
Oli_B

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Hassan_Ninkin wrote:
+AV ain't worth the money when you can use your doubles to pick up valuable skills like kick or break tackle!

It's just not funny at all unless it's in a thread about whether a ghoul should take strength on a double 6.....

Edit: I spelt ghoul as ghould - it looked silly
Hassan_Ninkin

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Oli_B wrote:
Hassan_Ninkin wrote:

It's just not funny at all unless it's in a thread about whether a ghoul should take strength on a double 6.....

Edit: I spelt ghoul as ghould - it looked silly

I'm sorry. You seem to have stumbled upon an automated answering service. All requests for skill advice get this treatment from me. You want to know what skill to take? Read the benefits they provide, think about what play style suits you best, and take the corresponding skill. Asking what others would take gets you a response like "Retire him and try to get doubles next time" or "You should think about taking Piling On with your AV7 Gutter Runner"
eyeslikethunder

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

no doubles
as the question said it was 6 and 4 both times

There was this disturbance in the water, then suddenly this giant testicle came out and grabbed me
vanGorn

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Tinkywinky wrote:

A bad thing with this is that fouling no longer is the av-equalizer that it used to be. :/

Has it ever been such an equalizer?
I don't think so. Fouling an light armored player works better than fouling a heavy armored player.
It may be an equalizer for weaker but cheap teams against tougher expensive ones.

Frankenstein

Post   Posted: May 26, 2006 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

OverDose wrote:
Panda_ wrote:
With those rules, every 5+5 should be a +Av.
Would you prefer +AV over +MA for a Dwarven Blocker (Longbeard on LRB)? And read the rulebook before meddling with this issue : P

Yeah, right.

AV+1 on a thrower or an orc blitzer? Can't see it on them and on certain several other positionals.
 Jump to: