28 coaches online • Server time: 05:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Hassan_Ninkin

Post   Posted: May 25, 2006 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

i would have recommended diving catch. but that's cause i always recommend something inane
Meech

Post   Posted: May 25, 2006 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Trekamp wrote:
lethiel wrote:
Why not decide entirely yourself. You are the coach of your team and you know best. Not anyone else. Wink

Very interesting, actually. Then maybe there would be some difference in the way coaches evolve their teams. Instead of just asking in chat/forum, and let someone else decide. C´mon folks, a little difference wouldn´t hurt this place!

I was asking for opinions. I had intended to go with tackle but wanted to see if anyone else had any interesting input. You two didn't. Thanks to everyone else.

Post   Posted: May 25, 2006 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Trekamp wrote:
lethiel wrote:
Why not decide entirely yourself. You are the coach of your team and you know best. Not anyone else. Wink

Very interesting, actually. Then maybe there would be some difference in the way coaches evolve their teams. Instead of just asking in chat/forum, and let someone else decide. C´mon folks, a little difference wouldn´t hurt this place!

Now what is this about?
I little friendliness wouldn´t hurt this place either
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: May 25, 2006 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

leap!
Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 25, 2006 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Well..as most of the agility skills require agility in order to be used for full effect, tackle was the most potent choice of them all IMO.

And since werewolf is a very limited positional spot, general skills such as Kick, DP and Pro would be somewhat wasted on him.

For next skill choice, I would recommend Shadowing. It makes a nice combo with MV 8 and Tackle.

Trekamp

Post   Posted: May 27, 2006 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Now what is this about?
I little friendliness wouldn´t hurt this place either

??? What I wrote was in no way meant to be unfriendly or offensive. Of course it´s hard to understand what tone of words people have, when written. But it was merely meant as a question on the issue, as I see people asking for "correct" skills more and more often... I must say that I can´t see what in my wordws could be percieved as unfriendly, I am merely asking a question.

Meech, sorry to have offended you, that was not my intention. And thanks for the great and tolerant comeback.....

Post   Posted: May 27, 2006 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Diving Tackle

Synn

Post   Posted: May 27, 2006 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Retirement.... why keep a non agile puppy when that is their selling point for the race.

__Synn
tuco

Post   Posted: May 27, 2006 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

lethiel wrote:

I agree that Meech has a good of an idea of what to take as anybody. Perhaps this thread was a veiled attempt to get people to check out his Commercial Corruption team, which I did, and found it to be pretty funny.

Funny enough that I looked at one of his other teams, Things Seamus Says. Meech, we had our own version of that guy when I was in college. When I looked at that team I laughed so hard that at one point I spit all over my computer screen.

So now I'm mad at you.
Mad
Optihut

Post   Posted: May 27, 2006 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:
Well..as most of the agility skills require agility in order to be used for full effect, tackle was the most potent choice of them all IMO.

And since werewolf is a very limited positional spot, general skills such as Kick, DP and Pro would be somewhat wasted on him.

For next skill choice, I would recommend Shadowing. It makes a nice combo with MV 8 and Tackle.

I disagree, pro is going to be an asset on a frenzy player, as he is going to block a lot and could use the optimisation there.

As for "Which skill should I take?" questions - I ask them to see what everybody else things, but unless someone has a convincing argument that I haven't considered before, I am mostly sticking with my initial idea anyway Razz
 Jump to: