90 coaches online • Server time: 22:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which was your favourtie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?
Leonardo - Blue, Swords
11%
 11%  [ 12 ]
Donatello - Purple, a stick
23%
 23%  [ 25 ]
Raphael - Red, some forks
12%
 12%  [ 13 ]
Michaelangelo - Orange, nunchucks
14%
 14%  [ 15 ]
None
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
I don't care / I hate you / Your an Idiot
18%
 18%  [ 19 ]
Pie
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
Macavity
8%
 8%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 105

Jazz

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 16:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Donatello rules ofcourse, and I am glad most people agree.

I am wondering though. You kinda make one big bunch of people who don't care, or hate you, of think you are an idiot. I would really be interested in the distinction in that group.
After all, it could also be that those votes come from people who don't care hating you because you are an idiot. Or those that hate you for making them not care you are an idiot. Or something....

Does it show I too am somewhat bored? Very Happy

Jazz
PandaPower

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Definately Donatello. How cool was he!
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Optihut wrote:
Due to fumbles on a modified 1, there is no difference between ag5 and ag6 for throwing, so I would get such essential skills as accurate (and strong arm if you happen to roll a double)

what?? I don't get that.

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

ps: you just killed your own thread!

Leonardo was for sure the best!

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
Optihut wrote:
Due to fumbles on a modified 1, there is no difference between ag5 and ag6 for throwing, so I would get such essential skills as accurate (and strong arm if you happen to roll a double)

what?? I don't get that.

You're kidding me, right? You probably just want to pay me back for the tomatoes Razz
Tophat

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

DP would be good for both , they are obviously going to get picked on and would most definetly be better of in the dugout after being sent off .than on the pitch.

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Optihut wrote:
sk8bcn wrote:
Optihut wrote:

what?? I don't get that.

You're kidding me, right? You probably just want to pay me back for the tomatoes Razz

Nope really. I may don't know the LRB well (possible) but for me:

AG4=3+
AG5=2+
AG6=1+

mmmm wait Idea correct fumbbl on 3+ on a long bomb unless you have SA or accurate.

However, I now don't see anymore AG6 uses, if it works this way.

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 17:35 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
Optihut wrote:
sk8bcn wrote:
Optihut wrote:

what?? I don't get that.

Nope really. I may don't know the LRB well (possible) but for me:

AG4=3+
AG5=2+
AG6=1+

mmmm wait Idea correct fumbbl on 3+ on a long bomb unless you have SA or accurate.

However, I now don't see anymore AG6 uses, if it works this way.

Yep, that's exactly how it works, you'll fumble on a 1,2,3 for a long bomb, irrespective of agility. Only those two skills (strong arm and accurate) help you with that. So for throwing and leaping, ag5 and ag6 do the same thing. Just for dodges, pickup attempts in multiple tackle zones and other such things is the increased agility of higher use.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Yup. Ag6 isn't useful for the regular tasks ... but watch an ag6 player dodge through (not past) tacklezones, pick up the ball in a tz and pass it somewhere else ... so ag6 definitely has its benefits too Smile.

They are a great safeguard when matches don't go your way, and you really need to pull of some "impossible" plays ... which usually happens if you only have a few players left on pitch.

-Mnemon

Last edited by Mnemon on %b %01, %2006 - %17:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

thank you all for your responses, I now have a lot of ways to go and think about, although most likely they will both die in their next match, or age on the next skill.

I'm quite pleased with the random poll and will try and put it into all threads i start from now on. Quite dissapointed with the voting for Michaelangelo (my favourite) though.

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
Optihut

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 17:48 Reply with quote Back to top

DarthScotland wrote:
thank you all for your responses, I now have a lot of ways to go and think about, although most likely they will both die in their next match, or age on the next skill.

I'm quite pleased with the random poll and will try and put it into all threads i start from now on. Quite dissapointed with the voting for Michaelangelo (my favourite) though.

Yeah, going by the poll, they'll get rid of Michaelangelo and replace him with Macavity, if the turtles are ever seeing a remake Razz
nin

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

sugestions:
give the +2ag one block, leap, dodge, sidestep (and nos in a double) make him a ball retriever (you blitz the ballcarrier, but he was in a cage, so there are lots of tzs)... then block pass for the 7th skill (if you manage to get that far Wink ) or sure hands, I prefer this one.
give the +ST block, dodge and sure hands, then accurate and again nos in a double... make him a ballcarrier (but remember to pass instead of scoring with him)
Britnoth

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

DUmp off is the worst possible skill on a str 4 thrower... he has +ST making him ahrd to knock over... and you want to give him a skill that is for keeping the ball even if he is blitzed and knocked over? COntradictory.

Same thing with NoS, NOS?? on str 4? what the hell for? Smile

AG6 doubles = guard. str 4 doubles = guard (mb on a 2nd double). Elves need guard, str 4 guards are hard to push away, ag6 guards can get anywhere.

Brit - still looking for some common sense in this thread.. Wink
Tophat

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

surely elves only need guard if you are going to play bash elves , which seems equally silly Razz

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Tophat ... guard is useful, no matter what. You don't have to play bashy to take advantage of it.

I do think Britnoth has a funny concept of the "common" part in common sense, though - but that's well known, too, I guess Smile.

-Mnemon
 Jump to: