19 coaches online • Server time: 06:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which First Skill
Break Tackle
14%
 14%  [ 10 ]
Guard
70%
 70%  [ 49 ]
Multiple Block
11%
 11%  [ 8 ]
Piling On
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 70

Cloggy

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2006 - 11:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I do like Break Tackle for the Beast. It allows you to at least have a go at putting a tentacles TZ on the Gutter runner with he ball.

For the way I use the beast, he stops improving after skill 2, unless he rolls doubles. Piling on with a tentacles guy is just silly, and I would normally prefer a 3 dice block over a 2 dice multiblock when given the choice.

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2006 - 11:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Cloggy wrote:
For the way I use the beast, he stops improving after skill 2, unless he rolls doubles. Piling on with a tentacles guy is just silly, and I would normally prefer a 3 dice block over a 2 dice multiblock when given the choice.

You officially got a brain in my book. It's quite rare nowadays. Very Happy
Rijssiej

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2006 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Webbe wrote:
Cloggy wrote:

You officially got a brain in my book. It's quite rare nowadays. Very Happy

It's only too bad he regularly forgets to use it when playing. Wink
Voorn

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2006 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I would say gaurd. It may not give your beast a lot of direct spp but it will help give your multiple other players spp faster (this means he helps the team as a whole rather then just himself). Since the beast is not a speed deamon, gaurd is usually the better bet anyways.
As a first skill, gaurd is your best bet (unless doubles are roolled, then it would be block for sheer survivability and offensive effectiveness.
A second skill on doubles might be pro to give you a better chance of keeping your tackle zone when you fail his stupid roll and keep from losing tentacles effectness.

Immitated in chat by another member "S**n"
 Jump to: