46 coaches online • Server time: 15:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season 100!goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Is the foul in this situation a good play
Yes, nothing wrong with a foul. I would foul too
63%
 63%  [ 162 ]
No, a foul here is overkill. You will surely score the run and win. No sense in hurting the team further.
15%
 15%  [ 39 ]
Foul away, but be ready for your opp to be mad at you.
21%
 21%  [ 55 ]
Total Votes : 256

ex-convict

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2006 - 02:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Since it is in the tactical sense, it's fair even though the beastman has little chance of actualy pulling off the blitz. Then again, crazy rolls have been known to occur.

Fouling with 4 players left doesnt seem right, but in this situation I'll take it as an exception.

Don't drop the soap.
Mr_Launcher

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2006 - 11:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Let's say you hadn't fouled, and your opponent had succeeded those 6% dodges and blitz etc, and managed to tie the game. How do you think he would have felt? Great for tieing against the odds, or bad because he took advantage of your "friendlyness"? I would say the latter. So, for the sake of your opponent, foul!
Mr_Launcher

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2006 - 11:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Longshanks wrote:
I don't like being fouled and losing players in that way.

Do you also dislike being blocked and losing players in that way? Because it really doesn't matter how you loose your players. They're dead either way.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2006 - 13:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr_Launcher wrote:
Let's say you hadn't fouled, and your opponent had succeeded those 6% dodges and blitz etc, and managed to tie the game. How do you think he would have felt? Great for tieing against the odds, or bad because he took advantage of your "friendlyness"? I would say the latter. So, for the sake of your opponent, foul!

me at least wouldn't care that much.