47 coaches online • Server time: 16:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Record the length of...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 11:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Directed by DukeTyrion

Cast;

Earlp - Killed by Mafia
Jeppan - Shot by Swat
WiNG - Killed by Mafia
Borgen - Killed by Mafia
Plorg - Shot by Swat
JockMcRowdy - Shot by Swat
SideshowBob - Shot by Swat
Dalrok - Killed by Mafia
Sysiphos - Shot by Swat
Momfreek - Shot by Swat
SchwipSchwap - Killed by Mafia
Glimmervoid
Tophat
Synn - Killed by Mafia
PeteW - Shot by Swat

Special Guest Stars;

Brownrob

Special appearance by DukeTyrion as Chief Geronimo.

The body floated up to the top, having become loose from the heavy weight it had been tied too. The sewer system was not the nicest place for an investigation, but there had never been a choice offered.

"Chief, we have another body which turned up in mysterious circumstances" explained the Sargeant.

"Perhaps it was just another suicide" said Chief Geronimo.

"Well, he was stabbed 4 times, shot in the head, placed in a sack, the dropped into the sewer system and weighted down, so we were kinda ruling out suicide Chief"

"Any idea who it was?"

"Well, it looked like Brownrob's twin brother, <b>Brownrob the 2nd</b>"

"Damn, the mayor will be on the phone soon wanting answers again!. Call out the Swat team and let's shoot one of the suspects tonight! Meanwhile arrest the first person that arrived at the scene after we got here!"

"Erm, that would be you wife sir, she came to tell you the pot roast is ready"

"Damn, she was the very last person I would have suspected ..."

The game has begun, and will start with your nominations for the Swat team.

The first person will be shot at 20:00 BBTime tonight.

The next update after that will be 10;00 BBtime tomorrow.

Please use the usual format <b>unvote Name ... vote Name</b>

There are 3 Mafia, 1 Undercover Detective, 1 Doctor and 1 Vigilante.

Have fun and good luck !

Rules; http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=8771

Last edited by DukeTyrion on %b %15, %2006 - %20:%Aug; edited 18 times in total
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 11:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Yay!

<i>I stumble out of the bar, wearing just my boxers trying to cope with the heat wave, to hear the sounds of a man screaming, as I run towards the sounds, to discover their source, I am stopped by the police Chief, he informs me that he believes this was a murder carried out by the mafia and he has rounded up all those closest to the crime. He intends to solve the case by sticking a us together to work it out ourselves, the lazy git. I struggle with immense feelings of deja-vu as I try to discover whom among us is part of, the mafia...... </I>

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
Dalrok

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Dalrok the Mad, local boxing professional, had just suffered a searing loss in the ring against the reigning champion and was on his way home. Lots of people had gathered around a sewer manhole and a few of them were screaming. Something was definitely wrong and Dalrok tried to ask what had happened, and he was told Brownrob the second had been violently killed and his body had been dumped. Dalrok decided to move on trying to forget this, but he could not. Something is not right and he's determined to do his best to stop this madness.
Tophat

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 11:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Tophat sat eating a beagle at a fancy little cafe on the corner . Already he regrets ordering the beagle , outside the window their seemed a bit of a kuffefel , the police had arrived and cornered off a manhole and seemed to be prodding around in the sewers with a long stick . It was really putting him off his tasty snack . He decided it would be best to get the tail bagged , he'd finish his beagle later , for now he wanted to find out what was going on .
Jeppan

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 11:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeppan, the paperboy stood at his usual spot at the corner of highstreet and main.

"EXTRA EXTRA Massacre in Indianapolis! Read all about it!"
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 12:13 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>Sideshowbet was in a bad downswing at the moment and needed to win big at tonights big game down at Vladimirs Vodka Bar. If the cards would betray him tonight, he probably needed to go the local Mafia to take one of them high risk loans. Apperantly Brownrob2 was in debt to the Mafia, and since he couldn't pay back in time, he was given a nice sight seeing tour in the sewers.

SSB had no idea who was the behind the recent mafia scene in the city, but there were three masterminds according to the rumours among the poker players in the town. Hopefully he could get his big loan, then figure out these mastermind and turn them in to the police. In that way, he could earn a lot of money in an easy way! Exited with this new plan, Sideshowbet walks towards the closest bar to prepare himself before the big game tonight </i>
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 12:21 Reply with quote Back to top

whats a beagle, other than that thing we threw at mars?

JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

uuuuh, we've got to shoot someone tonight and no-one has even said hello, slackers.

Anyway I vote <b> slick </b>

no wait thats not right is it, <b>unvote slick, vote dalrok </b>

because he was the first one to post after me. Mulled over voting for Tophat for digraceful spelling but Im sure the litterary police will bust him soon enough.

come on people get those paranoid boots-a-walking.

Tophat

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

JockMcRowdy wrote:

because he was the first one to post after me. Mulled over voting for Tophat for digraceful spelling but Im sure the litterary police will bust him soon enough.

Although I agree we need to start shooting someone , my spelling wasnt that Bad was it ?

Im not fussed who we shoot as at the moment as long as it aint me .
Jeppan

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 16:02 Reply with quote Back to top

"EXTRA EXTRA Manhunt on the suspect Dalrok for the brutal murder of Brownrob II. Strong evidence! Read all about it!"
Dalrok

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

With no information I'd not like to blame anyone, but now I'll just have to. In some previous game I spotted JockMcWolf and I guess he's afraid of people who try to develop theories against the mafia. If he was innocent, he would not be suggesting me, because he knows I'd play rationally for the innocents if I am innocent myself (that I am!). Therefore he's (almost) definitely guilty of something and I suggest he's a good target for the swat team.

vote JockMcRowdy
Dalrok

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Dalrok the Mad walkes past a store and notices a newspaper has his name on it. First he thinks he's blamed for losing the boxing match against the champion, but then he realizes he's being accused for murder - something he has no clue about.

"I was boxing while it happened - I have a definite alibi. Just how dumb those journalists are...? Or are they purposely trying to get rid of me?"
Tophat

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Dalrok wrote:
Dalrok the Mad walkes past a store and notices a newspaper has his name on it. First he thinks he's blamed for losing the boxing match against the champion, but then he realizes he's being accused for murder - something he has no clue about.

"I was boxing while it happened - I have a definite alibi. Just how dumb those journalists are...? Or are they purposely trying to get rid of me?"

As the body was only just found in the sewers and theres no definitive time of death established for brownrobs demise tophat wonders how darlok knows that he was boxing at the time of the crime ?

Of cource these fluff induced reasons are never going to be sound reasons for a shooting logicaly speaking .
Dalrok

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Tophat wrote:
Dalrok wrote:

As the body was only just found in the sewers and theres no definitive time of death established for brownrobs demise tophat wonders how darlok knows that he was boxing at the time of the crime ?

Of cource these fluff induced reasons are never going to be sound reasons for a shooting logicaly speaking .

"I really don't know how long the body has been in the sewers, but you could ask the police about that. If it has happened today my innocence can be easily confirmed. Only thing I'm sure about is that I have no part of this event - I didn't even know who Brownrob was. It's very frustrating feeling to be blamed for no reason."
Plorg

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

La de da...
Canadian sailor Plorg steps off the boat and strolls onto the docks, eh?
The refreshing New York air cough makes me pine for poutine, eh?
Plorg wanders around innocently.
 Jump to: