51 coaches online • Server time: 17:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, Paul! We had a tornado in Winnipeg, yesterday! I was golfing!

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, and Carthage must be destroyed.....

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 20:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Hey, Paul! We had a tornado in Winnipeg, yesterday! I was golfing!

Did it help your score?

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Um.. shot a 158..... you tell me...

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

These teams should exist, cause they dont agree, they only say how their "opponent finding Code of Conduct" is...

I think they are cowards, but i think they got the right to do that
Mazzix

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Cmon.

This coach is clearly saying that he will not play against teams with DP's, thats all. Means he will not be na hypocrite. A lot of people refuse challenges as soon as they see a DP in the team, or a Star Player. Wake up man, this guy is just trying to save some time to the DP's and Star Players lovers of this community.

If this is against the rules, then I guess your perfect world would be one in wich as soon as you make a challenge, the other team must accept it or you win a game just as if it was conceided???

Ranked gives the opportunity to chose your opponents. So this team is in its right to refuse to play vs DP's. No in-game aggrement since it never gets to in-game!!!

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:

hmm, based on my golfing skills...I'd say the tornado had a trivial effect Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

BigMac wrote:
i didn't dare to point that out...

this place is so full of (insert here)

yes it is full of (insert here)....the door is right over there...feel free to leave whenever you'd like, and the (insert here) will leave with you...bye now

--j

ImageImage
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Whats the difference from a guy that doesnt want to play DPers and Star players to a whole league that only plays Elves? Sorry Big Mac but the whole arguement is silly to me. To each thier own. Let the guy be.

Jeffro
Macavity

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Arktoris wrote:
Macavity wrote:

hmm, based on my golfing skills...I'd say the tornado had a trivial effect Smile

You guessed right! 5th time golfing ever! It was the best game yet! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

BigMac, the only way you'll ever be happy is with a division that takes away all choice. You will play whomever challenges you. How the heck does any of this affect you so much that you have to go to such lengths in the forums. Who gives a skavens ass whether a coach refuses a challenge or not.

To be honest, I appreciate a comment like that on a page. Saves me the hassle and time of challenging an opponent. In the future you should keep the links out of posts. That coach has done nothing wrong, nor has he said or ever posted anything that I can find against you. I guess no one ever accused you of being diplomatic.

The only way you'll ever be satisfied is when your calling the shots and apparently have god control over what other coaches do. Suggestion, leave fumbbl and start your own site. Then you will be happy, and those of us who no longer have to read your negative dribble will be much happier. I have yet to even see one suggestion from you that wouldn't take away the sheer freedom this site allows. People play games differently, and have very different ideas of what constitutes a fun game for them. Last I checked there was no LRB V.BIGMAC. Until there is, do us all a favor and refrain from posting so much. You'd think from the general feed back you seem to get you'd lay off. For some reason it apparently fuels you more.
Fama

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

altus_bellator wrote:
Last I checked there was no LRB V.BIGMAC. Until there is, do us all a favor and refrain from posting so much.

Actually, if I recall correctly, he did try to make one... hehe.

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 21:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Then again maybe it's just an excuse not to play BigMac Smile

I also have on my page I dont care to play teams with "a" Dirty Player unless I have one on that team...

I wont play a team with more then 1 dirty player and I always check cash before playing someone I dont know and wont load if they bought a star player...

I dont like Star Players at all, make your own Smile
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

And how about not having a DP your self but playing against DPs like my humans do?

Be part of the solution and not part of the problem!

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2006 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I'll play anyone (except I need a few games between dwarves with my no-tree flings)! I would love to play BigMac, his famous humans are in the same range as mine. I ust don't have loads of playing time available.