36 coaches online • Server time: 11:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

i really wouldn't use the word "famous" and anything relating to bigmac....i can think of a few choice words though that would be appropriate

--j

ImageImage
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

ive seen chaos teams loaded with claw rsc mb etc that have refused to play vrs any team that has as much as 1 dp. the result of this is that the only opponent that they are likly to find that has the potential to do as much damage is ogres and khemri (who the coach refused to play because they are "broken") or another killer chaos team that also refuses to play vrs dp (and these are few and far between).
i used to challenge this coach quite often with my multi dp khemri just for the fun of recieving repeated "f**k off and leave me alone"s but then i just figured that its his choice. i personaly feel that you miss out on an opportunity for fun by limiting the way you play but if you really dont like certain parts of the game then its not up to other coaches to dictate how you play particularly in an open league.

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Jan is DIRTY!

Not being part of the problem eh? BTW that is not his only one.

Very Happy

__Synn
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

That was for the Fumbbl Cup, where psychos like you and Naama and others could be in the way. Razz

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 18:52 Reply with quote Back to top

You.......

Complete.......

Me.......

__Synn
**Jan is the new Naama
dijit80

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

BigMac anyone whose played you knows that fouling is your favourite part of the game! There are some of us who don't like to see one of our players get their head trampled on by 8 of your guys with a DP, so give us and get a life mate.
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I just devoted a few minutes to counting the opponents of BigMacs team with most games (it's human)

Of it's 182 matches:
102 has been played against against elves, skaven, stunties and vampire
38 has been played against undead, necro, human, lizards, norse, amazon
36 has been played against chaos, chaos dwarfs, dwarfs, orcs, khemri, ogres and rotters

Is it just a coincidence that 2/3 of your opponents are from the soft category eventhough your own team has three dirty players? Or don't you get as many game offers from bashy teams? Wink

Why is it that you want to force other people to play against bashy teams when you obviously don't prefer to play those teams yourself?

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&showmatches=1&team_id=137026

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

dijit80 wrote:
BigMac anyone whose played you knows that fouling is your favourite part of the game! There are some of us who don't like to see one of our players get their head trampled on by 8 of your guys with a DP, so give us and get a life mate.

Oh you are the guy who suggested a no fouls match right?
Just be glad i didn't take a screenshot and sent it to an admin to get your team retired.

You had the ref for an entire half and it is simply not my fault when you choose to play with one hand tied behind your back. It would really help if there was a newbie divison for peole like you to have fun in.

http://fumbbl.com/replay/JBBReplay.jnlp?game=1327257
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 19:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Uh. Don't tell me you don't like to foul excessively, BigMac. Yar I know it's part of your strategy - but you really shouldn't be surprised if people dodge you because of that.

I'd play you again however Smile.

-Mnemon

Last edited by Mnemon on %b %22, %2006 - %19:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
altus_bellator

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Bigmac, you should comment to the teletubbies post. Really good points and proves just how much of a hypocrite you are. Wait, in that book of yours I'm a newbie now aren't I?

Darn....guess I should go to the academy division...you know the division for players just starting out and learning the game.
BigMac

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

/settled

Last edited by BigMac on %b %22, %2006 - %20:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

K. I edited the powergaming thing out. I just wanted to avoid getting the "oh no FOULING is bad, again" counter.

I rarely see even those known as foulers pull of 14 fouls a match though.

-Mnemon
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Tinkywinky wrote:
I just devoted a few minutes to counting the opponents of BigMacs team with most games (it's human)

Of it's 182 matches:
102 has been played against against elves, skaven, stunties and vampire
38 has been played against undead, necro, human, lizards, norse, amazon
36 has been played against chaos, chaos dwarfs, dwarfs, orcs, khemri, ogres and rotters

Is it just a coincidence that 2/3 of your opponents are from the soft category eventhough your own team has three dirty players? Or don't you get as many game offers from bashy teams? Wink

Why is it that you want to force other people to play against bashy teams when you obviously don't prefer to play those teams yourself?

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&showmatches=1&team_id=137026

Wow: 7 games vs Halflings/Goblins, 8 games vs Vamps. But only 1 game vs Chaos Dwarves, 1 game vs Ogre and 1 game vs Khemri.

What a weird coincidence for a guy that really likes everyone to play anyone. Finally I get the true meaning of the word hypocrite.
BigMac

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

1. I play a reasonable mix of games where i turf and get turfed with my humans. They are HUMANS after all. They are supposed to be faster than Dwarves and tougher than Elves. Is that news to you? Glad i could help.
2. My original posting suggests to get all the whiny whimps who play to level up their teams out of ranked. I never sugested Elves have to play Dwarves 3 times in a row.

Problem is people who dodge games on principle.
pac

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2006 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

BigMac wrote:
1. I play a reasonable mix of games …

No, you don't. Tinkywinky's stats just <i>proved</i> that you don't.

Tip of the Day: Drop it.

Edit: cf JanMattys' Hellfishes, who (while they do appear to dodge dwarves a bit) have played more games against Orcs than against any other roster.

Last edited by pac on %b %22, %2006 - %20:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
 Jump to: