18 coaches online • Server time: 07:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Skindog

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2006 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

The Iron Death Avengers are coming! they are here to avenge their fellow Warriors, and the bring BelchGlop with them!

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2006 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

oh wait no they dont, they left him at home at the last second, much to his diapointment and brought a troll instead

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2006 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I see the 2 RIP's i inflicted on you skindog were added to by Tuga with a RIP and lots of SI's nasty Wink

Well the Disconbobulators got off to a flying start, 2 games played now.

They literally "took apart" skingdogs Chaos IDL Bashers in their first game, winning 2-0, killing a chaos warrior and a beastman, and generally staying on top throughout.... yes this was because i had greater numbers though Wink

Their second game started badly against the Human team of Mr Fantastic the "IDL Humanity's Last Hope " Some smart play by the Humans managed to prise the ball away from the orcs after kickoff and they got away for the score as the orcs were simply outplayed.

Second half the opposite happened though, after some scrambling about and a near break away by those pesky humans the Orcs got hold of the ball and a turn later most of the humans were on the floor and the ball safely on its long trek to the end Zone carried by Headstomper.

It took a good 3 or 4 turns for our intrepid young Lino to get there and he was handed a bakofoil wrap and some lukozade at the finish line.
The rest of the Boyz kept the humans sobbing on the floor so they couldnt molest my green freind.

Sadly for the humans in their turn 16 of "spite blocking "a young lad called Poit, managed to kill himself with a both down result... thats what happens when you try to headbutt an orc.... no brains their see! just a spiky skull Wink

All in all a good fun game Smile
SirSlappy

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2006 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone here. Hopefully its not too late to join in on the fun as i have a team that is awaiting team approval and then will apply to this grou ASAP! Let much mayhem ensue!
Kerinst

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2006 - 05:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome SirSlappy, Skindog don't kill those boys off just yet please, we need to figure out a good method to keep teams alive else this will quickly become a league of the most star players wins Smile
Kerinst

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2006 - 06:17 Reply with quote Back to top

OK here is the proposed rule change, a team is allowed to return home and recruit after 15 games. They can hire anybody they need to at that time except apos of course. they will not lose the 25 points for this as it is just a standard restock after a long circuit of games. give me your opinion on this and we will try to get it going BEFORE Skindog has to retire Smile
Skindog

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2006 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok Kerinst, i will keep them, go to the 15 games point, and then re-stock Mad

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2006 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

A few questions...
Kerinst is the idea going to be that you can replenish EVERY 15 games? (game 30, game 45 etc,, assuming anyone makes it that far!)

Also does it have to be on the 15th game or could you for example replenish on game 17 after saving more money?

I quite liked the idea personally of having points penalties for replenishment as i thought the general idea of the league initally was to play until you dropped... so those teams that keep going without recruiting benifit.

Im not that bothered either way so long as we enjoy our games but those are my thoughts. Wink
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2006 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I intend to play to my last man... but if others replenish, that's ok, I just want the pansy gits to be punished for it!
Kerinst

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2006 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL Walks Smile Grit the rule is that anytime after 15 games you can replenish, after that you have to wait AT LEAST another 15 games... so if you replenish after 17 you may not recruit again until after 32

Walks the reason I decided to do it this way is I don't want to see this die out after people have played 20 games then suddenly decide not to make a new team because they just lost their favorite SPs Smile but go and see how long you can last then if you have the money repair the team and go again Smile
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2006 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

nah, I'm blowing all my cash on stars, and maybe wizards Smile

I've never used them before
Kerinst

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2006 - 04:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry I have not been around to update scores, work just blew up badly, tonight is my 2nd 14 hour day in a row with about 5 more figured in before I get back on schedule Sad please post your games in here so either Tymless or Habeli can get to them and I will try to get everything caught up including a tourney as soon as I get things lined up at work
Gritter

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2006 - 04:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Disconbobulate games 3 and 4

Disoncbobulate v IDL Bashers
Score 4-0
RIP's caused 0-0
Handicaps 0-0

Disconbobulate v Iron Beasts of Waste
Score 2-1
RIP's caused 1-0
Handicaps 0-1

Points 7-4
Gritter

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2006 - 03:43 Reply with quote Back to top

well this group had a good start but seems to of died a death...

any interest still there. kerinst/tymless/anyone?
Skindog

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2007 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

i agree with grit here, it seems dead, but if anyone else has any interest left, i will gladly play in this league again, it had a good set-up.

maybe a complete re-start is needed though, as my teams have no been retired.

well maybe someone will read this,

if so get in touch and maybe we will resurrect this leage.