36 coaches online • Server time: 11:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mully

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2006 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

At least some are playing games .. My team is in active retirement it seems.

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2006 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I treated Mossbeard so brutally that he conceded halfway through, retired his team and left the NWL. I plan to wreak further havoc on every team I face in the NWL until I'm the only player left! muahahahahahah

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2006 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey I would like to encourage everyone to do a brief write-up about each game. Post it here or do it in the match report and link us here. Tell the league how your opponent played, what players to watch out for, say good bye to players you lost, smacktalk etc.

This season is on track now, there are 2 divisions that suffered some drops, but we are on schedule and will start Season 4 in january so get your teams ready now!!!

Also, anyone that has dependable friends that would like a longterm league like ours, AND can deal with getting their team stomped like a grownup, send them my way. Wink

Thanks, keep hittin'

Da_Todfatha

lordchaos

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2006 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I just want to get my round 3 game in. Sad

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2006 - 03:53 Reply with quote Back to top

The Fleaflicker girls will be in the showers for the rest of the week trying to scrape all that skanky zombie ooze off after a fine top of the table clash with "Foul! Stench" in the NWL S3 Neue Division 1.

The girls pulled a fine defensive TD out in the first half, but the shuffling dead were not to be outdone and returned the favour in the second half.

It was the undefeated Fleaflicker's second top of the table clash and also their draw running...things're tight in this division !
Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2006 - 03:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Aha! That's why you guys have been getting all your matches played!!!!

tautology

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2006 - 05:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Taste The Waste handed the Wasted Northerners a loss as the drunken rats were no match for the mighty lizards.

It was a costly victory however, with Jammy Pack and Big Jilm both in the RIP zone.

Bah!
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2006 - 09:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Well that was the hardest match in my Breakit Down's nwl career. Crazyness through out the whole game.
But it sucks that I am tied in second only cause my forfeit win gave me no points. lame.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1446455

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2006 - 05:03 Reply with quote Back to top

After a great start to the season the Fleaflickers have finally been handed their first loss (and their asses) by a bunch of similarly scantily clad (but far more hairy and smelly) Norsemen. The warriors from the "Icy Black Hand of Death" played a superb game of bloodbowl, while the girls just could not get anything right out there today.

The girls intend to become much more hairy and smelly before their next meeting with the Black Handers.

This stumble at the top of the NWL S3 Neue Division 1, gives the "Elfland Hawks" and "Foul! Stench" every chance to take the two promotion spots up for grabs...though if they falter in round 6 or 7, the Knights and the Flickers will be there piling on the pressure !
Johnny_Ryce

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2006 - 05:16 Reply with quote Back to top

That's right! Odin has finally shined glory on his chosen warrior sons! That makes two wins in a row for the team that was recently in a race for the bottom of NWL ranking hades!

Check out the post-game write-up:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1450207

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2006 - 05:28 Reply with quote Back to top

The Fleaflickers season has ended with the girls almost certainly looking at 3rd place - even a loss from Foul! Stench should leave us on equal points and 3rd on countback (we played out a draw but they already have 12 TDs to our 11).

But it ended well with a solid win over the Channel Four News team, and a great brawl of a game that was !

The division title sits with the Elfland Hawks at this stage - with the Stench needing a win in the final round "Battle of the Zombies" to steal the title.
Meech

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2006 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Are we going to be the first division completed?

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2006 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Meech wrote:
Are we going to be the first division completed?
Not only the first, we might well be the only one...

Todafatha if you are looking for a coach to replace ina nother division I can do it , I don't mind playing with any team.

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2006 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm finally winning games - unfortunately it's due to forfeit. Sad
Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2006 - 05:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Did you know?
Plowed Under zombie, Migrant Worker, doesn’t have his green card. When asked to provide proof of citizenship he simply replied “cerebros!”

Did you know?
Sgt. Rock of Ariel Assault Armada once had such a bad case of explosive flatulence that now at each venue they visit opposing fans scream; “Can you smell what the Rock was cooking?”

Did you know?
Star Skink for Taste the Waste, Jammy Pack once auditioned to be the Geico spokesperson, eventually losing to the gecko.

Did you know?
Troll and co-captain for Blud’n’Gutz, Gutz GrumbleCraw used to be much more agile than he is currently, however his throwing game was just as lousy.

Jump to: