45 coaches online • Server time: 17:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jkarr

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2006 - 03:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Bacillen wrote:
The division title sits with the Elfland Hawks at this stage - with the Stench needing a win in the final round "Battle of the Zombies" to steal the title.

Steal the Title?? I had it my grasp the whole time. Sorry to disappoint you and steal it from The Elfland Hawks....who I played to a tie. I wish I had a chance to play that game again. I felt so bad about the 2 kills and 1 SI against News 4 that I didnt foul the Hawks once during our match. Something that could of swung that to a victory.

Clearly I was the Fan Favorite with a Fan Factor of 13. I have the second most TDs over all and the biggest difference in TDs with 10. The Most CAS with 23 and a Cas Diff of 16. Not to mention the 8 deaths I handed out this season.

So I earned first place, I didnt steal it from anyone.
Bacillen

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2006 - 03:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Arr it was just rhetoric, you know the press.
You stole it from the lot of us with that great season !
So congrats and well played.
jkarr

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2006 - 05:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the Compliment.
I am just glad I was in such a great division that played their games and had fun with it. That made it even better.
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2006 - 07:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Did my division disintigrate? I was going to play a game today but now I can find no evidence that my div ever existed. Who did I lose to?
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2006 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Walks_in_the_Sun wrote:
Did my division disintigrate? I was going to play a game today but now I can find no evidence that my div ever existed. Who did I lose to?

I was wondering the same thing myself... WTF?
Johnny_Ryce

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2006 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

jkarr wrote:
Thanks for the Compliment.
I am just glad I was in such a great division that played their games and had fun with it. That made it even better.

Hey, you guys better watch out for the Icy Hand next season. They haven't forgotten the beatdown the dead gave them! Congrats for the win, congrats to the entire division. We rocked...

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2006 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Last game just finished with the Underdark All Stars managing to win their first game. Learning from their last games they showed not much mercy laying it into any and all rats they saw be it standing, laying down, big and small. Great season everyone looking forward to next season, Just keep those crazy zombies away from me! Razz
 Jump to: