57 coaches online • Server time: 20:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>It was a dark night in the town of Onceville, pitch black, the thick clouds covering the moon and stars, JockMcRowdy moved as silently as possible through the streets, his pace swift due to his fear of what might befall him at any moment. His stride had purpose for he must deliver a message, a warning, of great importance. He stopped, a noise, from the corner of the alley, quiet but distinct, they were upon him....

1 hour previously he had discovered what had led him to this point. Stumbling drunk from the the best and only pub in Onceville, the Wolves Head, McRowdy had come across something intriguing but most peculiar. Within the old abandoned Nosfer household, 6 figures, 4 kneeling before 2, the dirty windows prevented a clear view. Curiosity and inebriation overcame his natural fear as he lifted himseld from the ground to find a better position to observe. What he saw and heard over the next 30 minutes nearly shocked him to sobriety, they planned to take over the town and were under the delusion that the two tall imposing figures were Vampires. It turns out Alcohol would eventually kill him as he stumbled once more, his crash to the ground alerting them to his presence. Cursing his drunkeness his mind raced, what to do! All the townsfolk would now be within the Church at midnight mass, they must be warned, he ran for it.

...the tallest strode forward, 'you can go no further pathetic one!' he spoke in a sweet but menacing tone. 'Well what are you gonna do, bite me?' was the uncertain reply from the drunken one. 'Well...yes.'

The Vampire moved with inhuman speed, no time to defend himself JockMcRowdy was bitten. It was an odd feeling, there was little pain, only the knowledge that it was very wrong, unnatural and almost certainly fatal. The Vampire having taken his fill, dropped him to the ground, left to bleed to death. McRowdy could only watch as the group of evildoers slowly walked away towards the Church, life draining from him...

...NO this would not be then end, he summoned every last ounce of strength and surged towards the Church. Falling through the doors he shouted out 'VAMPIRES!, They are among you! Two of them, and 4 of their followers!' He looked upon their puzzled faces and passed away.

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.

Last edited by JockMcRowdy on %b %27, %2006 - %01:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Rules</b>

Throughout: Humans, Vampires, unproven

<b>The Living</b>

Bobfeup
Furious_George
Fenrirsfollower
kemimutt
RandomOracle
Wing
JanMattys
Xenon
Walks_in_the_Sun
Gatts
Jeppan
Plorg
GrinningD

<b>The Dead</b>
BusterXXXL
Schwipschwap
vanguard
fama
julia
spelledaren
erzkanzler
TopHat
CC_Blood
MrB
PeteW

Vampires:
JanMattys
Fenrirsfollower

Thralls:
Plorg
Jeppan
RandomOracle
Furious_George

Seer: Tophat
Healer: Vanguard
Watcher: kemimutt
Slayer: Julia, PeteW

<b>The Votes</b>

Bobfeup Arrow - Arrow erzkanzler Arrow erzkanzler Arrow Walks_in_the_Sun Arrow - Arrow JanMattys
Fenrirsfollower Arrow - Arrow GrinningD Arrow Walks_in_the_Sun Arrow Walks_in_the_Sun Arrow CC_Blood Arrow PeteW
Furious_George Arrow vanguard Arrow vanguard Arrow Julia Arrow erzkanzler Arrow PeteW Arrow PeteW
Gatts Arrow BusterXXXL Arrow GrinningD Arrow Xenon Arrow - Arrow CC_Blood Arrow Plorg
GrinningD Arrow - Arrow - Arrow - Arrow - Arrow - Arrow -
JanMattys Arrow BusterXXXL Arrow vanguard Arrow erzkanzler Arrow erzkanzler Arrow CC_Blood Arrow PeteW
Jeppan Arrow BusterXXXL Arrow GrinningD Arrow CC_Blood Arrow - Arrow Gatts Arrow PeteW
kemimutt Arrow BusterXXXL Arrow PeteW Arrow Julia Arrow erzkanzler Arrow CC_Blood Arrow PeteW
Plorg Arrow vanguard Arrow GrinningD Arrow kemimutt Arrow erzkanzler Arrow Walks_in_the_Sun Arrow PeteW
RandomOracle Arrow vanguard Arrow vanguard Arrow Julia Arrow erzkanzler Arrow CC_Blood Arrow PeteW
Walks_in_the_Sun Arrow - Arrow vanguard Arrow Julia Arrow erzkanzler Arrow PeteW Arrow Plorg
Wing Arrow vanguard Arrow vanguard Arrow Julia Arrow Walks_in_the_Sun Arrow Walks_in_the_Sun Arrow Plorg
Xenon Arrow BusterXXXL Arrow GrinningD Arrow Julia Arrow Gatts Arrow PeteW Arrow PeteW
BusterXXXL Arrow - Arrow X Arrow X Arrow X Arrow X Arrow X
Schwipschwap Arrow BusterXXXL Arrow X Arrow X Arrow X Arrow X Arrow X
vanguard Arrow BusterXXXL Arrow erzkanzler Arrow X Arrow X Arrow X Arrow X
Fama Arrow BusterXXXL Arrow GrinningD Arrow X Arrow X Arrow X Arrow X
Julia Arrow BusterXXXL Arrow vanguard Arrow Xenon Arrow X Arrow X Arrow X
spelledaren Arrow BusterXXXL Arrow vanguard Arrow Julia Arrow X Arrow X Arrow X
erzkanzler Arrow vanguard Arrow vanguard Arrow - Arrow - Arrow X Arrow X
Tophat Arrow BusterXXXL Arrow GrinningD Arrow kemimutt Arrow erzkanzler Arrow X Arrow X
CC_Blood Arrow BusterXXXL Arrow vanguard Arrow kemimutt Arrow erzkanzler Arrow PeteW Arrow X
MrB Arrow vanguard Arrow vanguard Arrow Walks_in_the_Sun Arrow - Arrow PeteW Arrow X
PeteW Arrow - Arrow GrinningD Arrow MrB Arrow erzkanzler Arrow CC_Blood Arrow Plorg

[NB - I will only list <i>final</i> votes here. If you want to keep track of how players have switched their votes during a day, a player will have to record it.]

<b>The Story So Far …</b>
BusterXXXLwas burned on Day 1
Schwipschwap was ripped to shreds on Night 1
vanguard was burned on Day 2
fama was hit and killed by a bus on Night 2
julia was burned on Day 3
spelledaren was killed by the ultimate warrior on Night 3
erzkanzler was burned on Day 4
TopHat was killed by a lion on Night 4
CC_Blood was burned on Day 5
MrB was ripped to shreds on Night 5
PeteW was burned on Day 6

<b>The Roles</b>

<i>The Forces of Evil</i>

2 Vampires
4 Thralls

<i>The Innocents</i>

1 Seer
1 Healer
1 Slayer
1 Watcher
14 Villagers

The game will start with a hanging tomorrow.

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.

Last edited by JockMcRowdy on %b %02, %2006 - %19:%Oct; edited 13 times in total
Julia

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Good start ;D, love it... Now report to the tavern humans, we got vamps to burn and stake !!...

MrB

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I for one don't believe a word JockMcRowdy was saying. Did you smell his breath? He'd been drinking.
Julia

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

One that call himself Walks_in_the_Sun surely got something to hide ! Else he'd be called something normal, like Farmer Joe !. or cute little me Julia

Julia

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

"ooc" allready i feel the anger Wink

kemimutt

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Shall we start accusing people directly? Then I would like to burn...number 17!, lets find out who it is...

<b>Vote - CC_Blood</b>

He is as vampiric they come! Burn him!
erzkanzler

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>A not so scholarly figure makes his way down the street clad in comfortably fitting clothes that display only a subtle amount of stars, dark brown stenches that appear to be mud and arcane symbols of a great variety, proclaiming to be a learned man of profound wisdom. He protrudes a bottle of dark liquid from somewhere in his mighty hat, takes go at it and a deep breath, bellowing in a no nonsense attitude and voice: </i>
I am a master of the healing arts. Be you needy of assistance I will gladly provide you with what I have: My door is always open. But mind you, I heard there be vampires in this here town. Never liked them, really. So vampires be warned: I will not waste a thaum on you, for I carry a stake on which I will be glad to carve your name after I rammed it where the sun don't shine so I can say in hindsight, I got a pointy wooden tool with your name on it. Just to let you know I do not need legal advice from you scumbags. I will however, patch any of you villagers up who got bloody involved in bloody advocatery for a reasonable fee.

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I say we line everyone up in height order and burn the tall pasty looking ones.

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Just popping by to say hi. Smile

Should we copy the rules to one of the first posts in this thread as well so they're readily available?
MrB

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, we could just test everyone's strength. Villagers and the thralls will be only 3/4 of the strength of a vamp.

If you are convinced by the town drunks semi-coherant ramblings about vampires that is. Which Im not
erzkanzler

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Having said so, I would like to come forward with a plan that, mind you, will not ensure legal victory, but will greatly enhance the survival chances of all righteous villagers. For starters, now that I claim to be first aiding you all, I suggest the all knowing witches, the watch, and the punks who feel too strong to walk to keep a low profile on the first night.

It is vital for the villagers to stick together and make use of numerical advantage as long as it is there. For as of now, informed sources tell me, we are 18 righteous citizens against 6 bloodsucking advocats and their following.

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

The sign on the door said private detective, so that's why i didn't expect anything good comming out of the fac that a broad had just stumbled through it and was now staring at me with dinnerplate size eyes.

Vampires, she said before i even had the chance to tell her to sit and calm down a little.

Being the only detective in Onceville i tend to get a fair amount of crazies, so even this didn't surprise me much, what did surprise me though was the large envelope of what appeared to be cash that she handed to me as she explained what was on her pretty little mind.

Vampires ehh, well it beats what i usually do.. sitting around in the office drinking cheap whiskey and staring at the cracks in the ceiling, and the pay seems to be a lot better.
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

MrB wrote:
If you are convinced by the town drunks semi-coherant ramblings about vampires that is. Which Im not

Do you want to imply that we should aim for a draw?

Oh, and hi too. Rolling Eyes
MrB

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2006 - 13:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Schwip. Was so tempted to spell your name wrong there.

Well, it looks like our Healer has come forwards, so hopefully he'll be protecting himself tonight. Way I read the rules the first hanging will be tomorrow but the seer gets a scry tonight so if we get a draw then the seer has definately got two scries in before the vamps have a chance to act.
 Jump to: