30 coaches online • Server time: 01:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Webbe

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2006 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

dangerman wrote:
JanMattys wrote:
It matches TR, and you should REALLY read the living rule book.

Hint: I'd face some chaos-orc-dwarf team if I were you. You might win, or you might lose but learn something, and you would have something to spend your cash on (i.e. dead players replacement)

Ill read it.. I play in a league where we have oher rules.. if you wanna question wether I should have more experiense, I actully play very desent.. Cool

It's all right to be confused. New players (on fumbbl) can no longer be expect to know the rules as fumbbl no longer use a ruleset similar to the official one. Fumbbl ruleset (LRB4) can be downloaded in the download section of the site.
dangerman

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2006 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Topper wrote:
I don´t get how on earth you can have a CR of around 166 and never have read the rulebook and doesn´t know how to calculate TR.
Cudos to that my friend.

Cool I play alot of reallife bb, been doing that for many many (many) years.. thx for the nice words..
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2006 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't imply anything about your level of skill.
Just suggesting to choose from a wider range of opponents, now that you have the cash to replace almost anything.

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2006 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
I didn't imply anything about your level of skill.
Just suggesting to choose from a wider range of opponents, now that you have the cash to replace almost anything.

ok Smile I dident meen anything by my reply either.. thx for the answer anyways..
 Jump to: