38 coaches online • Server time: 15:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kalin126

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2006 - 16:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I was just wondering if there were any tournaments that involved drafting from multiple teams and then playing or if that was even an option. If anyone can get back to me with some info on this I would really appreciate it.
pac

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2006 - 17:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not clear exactly what you're asking, to be honest. Do you mean drawing a kind of 'All-Star' team from the players on a number of different teams?

If so, this is certainly something that can be done - but not on FUMBBL itself (no match like this can upload to FUMBBL). You can create the rosters yourself, and play a match between them on the client, but you can't have it automatically save the result to the site.

Well, if that was your question, I hope that helped!
kalin126

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2006 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks, i believe that did answer my question
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2006 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

We do it in BB7's... at the end of the season the winner and runner up pick their favourite players, during the season we have a separate type of drafting, which pretty much each player that ages is retired off the roster, and may enter the HoF (check the group page Wink ), create a roster, host it outside fumbbl and play a separate final

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=3433
 Jump to: