57 coaches online • Server time: 21:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2006 - 08:11 Reply with quote Back to top

This ones a little different folks. You can only enter this tournament with one of your worst unranked team. ie: your unranked team with a crappy record. Basically your team has to have a below .500 record (more losses than wins). It's a chance for glory for the crappiest teams in the DTL! Maybe even their last chance.

Any tr welcome.

KO style.

Tournament runs in January

No wizards or star players.

Winner gets 15 league points.
Runner up gets 10 league points.
All participants get 5 league points

POOPSHOOT OPEN '07:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=3216

DIEHARD TOURNAMENT LEAGUE:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2773

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2006 - 02:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Sitting at 6 teams and still looking for more of the crapiest teams in FUMBBL.

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2006 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow. Went to bed, woke up 7 hours later and now we have 12 coaches. Keep 'em coming.

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2006 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Love the name.

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2006 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Well thank you. The name seemed to fit the bill. Still looking for the crappy of crappy teams to come out and make a name for themselves.

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2006 - 04:26 Reply with quote Back to top

C'mon there's got to be more than 12 crappy teams out there in the unranked world of FUMBBL.

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2006 - 05:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Applied with my old team that I sent to the unranked due to lack of fan support.
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2006 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

They are welcome with open arms.

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2006 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Uh, do I enter with 1/2/7 ogres or 7/3/17 rotters? I'd prefer rotters http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=251230
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

So now we are at 18 which might be a problem. Unless by january, 2 coaches become no shows. Then we have a 16 man ko tourney. Unless we can get 14 more crappy teams out there to join and make this a 32 coach crapfest.

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

mmmhhh... a little late for me, but no problem, I will join for the hypotethical case of three retirements... or 13 more joinings. Smile

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=254481 - The Everchanging Chaos Goats are going back to the fields!
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2006 - 02:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Bring it! All the crappy teams on FUMBBL, I'm calling you out. Come join in the fun.

Post 18 Posted: Dec 13, 2006 - 03:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on crappy of crappiest teams, let's make PoopShoot '07 a 32 team poop flinging shoot out. Find glory to your would-be if they they could-be teams.

The Tombstone Boyz have signed up to have some butts kicked, so BRING IT ON!
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2006 - 04:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Well put MachSphere! Bring it crappys. Prove to the FUMBBL world you may be crappy...but you're the best crappy team around!

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2006 - 05:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Does it get much worse? The Rottingham Deadskins are 0/2/15
 Jump to: