The Awful Skills League!
Ever want to see a Goblin with Break Tackle? How about a Mummy with Leap?
Ever want to see those players actually participate in games?
Well this is the league for you!
- Only brand-new [L] teams (including Stunty teams) may apply to the group.
- No games can be played other than in round-robin (swiss) style tournaments.
- You may never pick skills for your own players. Instead, after each game, your opponent will pick skills for your players.
- You must honestly disclose all skill rolls to your opponent before they begin making skill selection. You may not collude with your opponent to agree to assign skills favorably to each others' players. Each coach should always strive to assign skills in the most useless way possible under the skill assignment rules (see below).
- Each team is expected to play at least one game every 2 weeks. Games must be arranged via PM.
- Skilled players may not be retired due to skill selection. Retirement is only legal if the player suffers from One of the following:
C) Multiple permanent injuries
Skill Assignment Rules
1) On any roll of doubles, you must assign a skill that the player could not take on a normal roll.
2) If you can assign a skill that no player on your opponent's team already has, then you must assign such a skill. If this is not possible, you can assign any skill of your choice.
3) Stat increases are treated as if they were skills for the purposes of rules 1 and 2.
4) When assigning skills to multiple players, for the purposes of rule 2, you can assign skills to them in any order.
5) In the rare case of players who gain more than one skill in a single match, assign the second skill(s) after all the first skills have been assigned.
<a href=http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=11109>Official Forum Thread</a>
Obviously, this is a bit of a silly league, so have fun with your obscure skills and don't take things too seriously!
3 pts for a win (including by forfeit)
1 pt for a draw
0 for a loss
-1 for a forfeit
Confirmed Coaches Playing Next Season: