22 coaches online • Server time: 06:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it's a badge for your opponent. Wink

Post   Posted: May 13, 2013 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually 9 players got badly hurt, 2 were killed.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: May 14, 2013 - 02:51 Reply with quote Back to top

What about Stunty? I pitch-cleared and lost anyway in this game! In fact, both sides cleared, one in each half.

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 02:02 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
Doesnt look like a badge but all 11 of my players in my last match got badly hurt.

"Injure every opponent player"

You might want to inform your opponent about this, maybe he gets addicted to FUMBBL badges as well. Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 03:05 Reply with quote Back to top

JackassRampant wrote:
What about Stunty? I pitch-cleared and lost anyway in this game! In fact, both sides cleared, one in each half.

I had that against the only person who was able to clear the pitch against my team so far - not surprisingly, that was Carlo. Kudos to him for taking out 2 trees, Deeproot, and Morg by the way!

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 04:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Catalyst32 wrote:
I am the 1st to achieve this Fumbbl Badge.

Tenacious - Recover the team from 6 or less players.

I did it with this team http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=641620

They were reduced to 5 players at one time. But they and I refused to give up.

So.
I achieved this Badge a long time ago.
Pointed it out on Page 4 of this thread and have still not been credited with it.
As far as I can tell I am still the only person to have accomplished this Badge.
1st and only guy to achieve the Badge in 2+ years... and no Badge for me.
Size.
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 11:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess hero is not up for the work of updating the list and answer all the questions right now. Maybe he should get some support if the badges remain popular...

Post   Posted: May 20, 2013 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
Rabe wrote:
Just got "I Choose You" (kill a player after having announced it in public). Smile

Since no-one has claimed it yet, I hereby do it! Very Happy

Here's proof: blog entry

Again I need a clarification.

Two aspects of the event that lead to me claiming the badge have been argued about (see blog comments):

1. Does the client chat count as public?

(I'd say yes because it's free to access for every FUMBBL member, even if - let's say like in a public building - there's not always someone around. In my case there was at least one spectator, since he was able to repeat my exact wording later on IRC.)

2. Does me making the nomination at the beginning of a match count as an announcement?

(I'd say yes if nothing has occurred yet to bias the claim. In my case there was no relevant kick-off event and only my opponent had moved some of his players. Neither was the journeyman especially exposed, nor did I have the means - like a C-POMB player or a DP - to easily hurt him; in fact, the killing did occur much later in the game. I agree that an announcement on IRC, in the personal blog or in the forum would be cooler though.)

You brought this upon yourself by inventing the FUMBBL badges (many thanks for that)! Razz

I'm kind of torn on this one. The spirit of the badge was certainly that in general chat someone would be yelling:

"comon then Hero, bring out those Beedogs.... I'm gonna mount Stella's head on my wall."

Certainly the boast should be made before any moves have been made in the match, not just before each gang foul.

I'm going to allow it but there must be specs and it must be before the match, General Chat Preferred!

Stella for President!!

Need a new challenge? Here's all the challenge you will ever need.

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=19352
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 21, 2013 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the clarification! I'll withdraw the claim of that badge then, since the "boast" (yeah, didn't sound like much of a boast really) was not made before any moves in the game.

Don't think I'm going for that badge (or the whole category in fact) again, since boasting is so much against my very nature. Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 21, 2013 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I registered a few firsts, PM me if I have missed one you think you are owed.

Some points:

I gave Duke Tyrion the Showboatiing Badge.For Injuring all his opponents players.

As mentioned previously, stunty does not count.

Is there a badge for a single player being killed twice in one match?
A Rookie Rat Lin-O was killed(no apoth) and res'd by the Undead team, later in the game the RO hits and kills the newly raised zombie, saving his former teammate from suffering eternally as zombie scum.

No, but there is "Transfer King - Have a player that has played for 3 teams."

I guess hero is not up for the work of updating the list and answer all the questions right now. Maybe he should get some support if the badges remain popular...

Hero is a busy man, with a job, wife, child and lots of heroic things to do... Chill.

Stella for President!!

Need a new challenge? Here's all the challenge you will ever need.

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=19352
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 26, 2013 - 13:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hero164 wrote:
Hero is a busy man, with a job, wife, child and lots of heroic things to do... Chill.

That's what I figured, hence I didn't want people to get impatient and also suggested help could be appreciated. Bad wording on my side, should have been "is not available for updates on a daily basis". No offense intended! Smile

Searching for interesting opponents for my Agility Monsters, I checked the teams listed under the "Awe and Wonder" badge. Of the 16 teams, only seven have transfered into the CRP Ranked division and are not retired:

Nandorins
Sleeper in Metropolis
Hellbound Charioteers
Lavino Fighting Hellfishes
Sneaky Plans
Rhazgul's Judgement
Beedogs

Couldn't find the team "Trees" (yes, I'm a young one, don't know what to look for exactly *blushes*), so I can't say anything about them.

Plus, a certain team called "Beedogs" hasn't played a single match since 2010 - I wonder if they are still available at all... Wink

Post   Posted: May 26, 2013 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I noticed that too, Rabe. This list could indeed use an update (and the Monsters should be a part of it by the way Very Happy).

Post   Posted: May 26, 2013 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Woohoo. A Badge.

Thank you Hero.
ScroogeMeiser

Post   Posted: May 26, 2013 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Question on the Team Lifetime award; Tenacious - Recover the team from 6 or less players. Do you mean get them back to a full roster? If not, the Dinomites http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=738020 are back to 7 players. Hardly a feat, but still. If it has to get back to 11, then I'll inform you when I get there, haha.
maneetti

Post   Posted: May 26, 2013 - 21:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Two bob intercepts in a same game Very Happy I think that's pretty epic.
 Jump to: