9 coaches online • Server time: 02:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post Designer's Comm...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Warpstone Open IX applications are open...APPLY HERE

*** Important rules for application to the WO IX ***

- Apply with only 1 team. (If you wish to change the team you have applied with - you can contact Azure to change teams.)
- Apply with a ranked team. (If you apply with a B team or an L team or some dusty X2 team or something dire consequences may follow.)
- Apply to the qualifier link above. (Do not apply to the main Warpstone Open tournament...you first must win the qualifier. Even if you are so confident that you could not possibly lose - still please wait!)

*** Milford from the Warpstone Open ***

It has finally arrived FUMBBL fans. The start of the 2014 Major season. Now is the time to settle old grudges from last season. Get that vomit taste of defeat out of your mouth. Exact revenge and rise to the top and claim a trophy.

I have arrived in Skavenblight once again and of course will take my usual office in the penthouse suite at the Ritz Skavenblight. Were I will chronical the rise and fall of legends. Watch teams get dismantled and thrown onto the scrap heap. Witness the rise of coaches we have never heard from before make a deep run and of course handicap the top coaches as they make another climb to the summit of greatness.

For the Warpstone Open this year we are going to change up how we do the picks for the qualifier.

As always I put my reputation on the line and allow you, the commoner, to actually have a voice and challenge me in the public arena of picking matches or I should say pick the winners. SInce picking every match is to tedious for a commoner who spends every waking hour in the ditches shoveling nasty pig stuff and then every night in the pub drinking themselves into a drunken rage to forget the days journey into the pig ditch.

Here is how it will work.

PICK THE WINNER AND HUMBLE MILFORD

The wager you ask? IF you beat Milford he will come to your ditch and climb into the muck of the pig ditch and do you a days service.

If Milford should win...well you just give me the nod of repsect and buy me 3 pints of ale when I come to collect in that hovel of a pub you call the home away from home.

Here are the rules of the pick the winner for the Warpstone Open.

1)Pick 2 teams that you believe will make it to the finals of each of the qualifier.

Let me restate...Pick the two teams who you think will make the finals IN EACH OF THE QAULIFIERS. That is a total of 26 teams.

2) For each qualifier WINNER you pick you will get 2 pts.
3) For each qualifier runner up you pick you get 1 pt.

4)I will then add up all the points for the coaches who were foolish enough to take me on and then we will determine who has humbled Milford and who is buying him some ale.

13 Qualfiers...pick 2 teams in the qualifier who you think will meet in the end...we add up points...and then you kick the dirt and head back to your pig ditch in defeat.

Get your teams applied for the Warpstone Open and lets have some fun.

Last edited by PainState on %b %09, %2014 - %20:%Jan; edited 4 times in total
p4m

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

ill join Smile
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll win! Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Tiny Steel Hammers are marching towards the old familiar tournament grounds.
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Hard not to predict seeing them in one of the finals.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll check my rankings! Very Happy
PainState

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

sonrises wrote:
I'll check my rankings! Very Happy

** Milford **

LOL!!! you do that sir.

There is no way some fandangled computer ranking system will defeat me.

I have years of experience breaking down majors, a keen eye to the movers and the shakers. Can break down a match up to the point of predicting what T16 will look like and who is on the cusp of victory and defeat.

Your computer will be reduced to kindling by the time Iam through with it.

So you go ahead and look up your pixel ranking numbers and read what ever it spits out.

I look forward to this.

Shocked Very Happy Surprised

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

GTBBT will continue their tradition of entering the majors, Lets hope their in top shape for it.
liquidorange

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Watchmen Philosophy are in. Trim and fit at a solid 2250 TV.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

The Monsters will make an appearance, right after winning the first legend SMACK of the year. Next step after that: Winning their qualifier and making a deep run into the WO.

Oh, and I'll happily ask my FUMBBL dice who shall win the qualifiers. They have proven far more accurate than I'd ever be.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Fellowship of the Anurans will be in. They will be my new slann attempt to make it to the final draw. A bit overbloated (at 2.340 TV) but with all the neccesary skills to make you be afraid of where the ball is ;P

You may squish them under your boots, but beware, slanns are able to score with only 3-4 ready frogs in the field.

Go slann.
PainState

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

liquidorange wrote:
Watchmen Philosophy are in. Trim and fit at a solid 2250 TV.

** Milford **

Very solid. I will be keeping an eye on the watchmen.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Red Corsair Has set sail to the Warpstone Open. Mission unforlon Humanity still pending.
PainState

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford **

Finally a Slann team I can support

Solid build and looking to make a deep run in my eyes.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2014 - 21:55 Reply with quote Back to top

**removed

Last edited by sonrises on %b %25, %2014 - %11:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
 Jump to: