46 coaches online • Server time: 15:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Synn

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2014 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

My pants fit a little more snug and i have to stand farther back from the toilet.

__Synn
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2014 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Synn wrote:
My pants fit a little more snug and i have to stand farther back from the toilet.

__Synn

Hah, that is exactly the effect that killing dwarfs has on me!

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2014 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the way to deal with a beating. Suck it up and play on.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2014 - 23:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I have on several occasions wanted to concede. If rather get my team destroyed than give the cash to my opponent. Also a MVP may be the way of getting SSP out of game.

So to the original topic starter. It's considered rude to concede a game. Tour opponent probably did look for an "easy win" and then gave up. I feel his team should be reported.The rules state that if you have 2 or less people capable of fielding the pitch after a Kick off you can concede without repercussions. No loss of MVP or Cash. I'd rather stick it out. In the end it doesn't change a thing. It's not like anyone actually dies or actually gets maimed.

Jeffro
licker

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2014 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I've conceded twice in my time on FUMBBL. Once was basically a rage quit, but I've come around on those, and they don't happen to me anymore.

The other was still my fault, I started a game I really shouldn't have due to time constraints, and then started getting a head ache, and wasn't playing well, and so rather than try to reschedule (which is what I should have done) I asked the opponent if he would be ok if I just conceded and went to bed.

At this point I can't see a reason why I would ever concede, but I can see a reason why I might tell the opponent I had to go and put the game on hold. Not that that's a cool thing to do either, but meh, the admins can concede those for you if the opponent wants to go that route.
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2014 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

It is also worth mentioning that Conceded games were at one point flagged to admins anyway (not sure if they still are) so multiple concessions got your account suspended until you spoke to an admin.

I too have only conceded a few games and hate the fact that I have :/

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2014 - 00:17
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

if any coach sees a concession that they think is illegal please raise a ticket with a link to the match and an admin will address it.

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2014 - 00:35 Reply with quote Back to top

The admins are good with this. They also track repeat concessions.

However if the concession was legal is their call. Report away, just don't get attached to the outcome.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2014 - 01:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I must admit I have conceded in the past and agree with Dal I wish I hadn't. In this case serafino's opponent has conceded two games in a row (turn 1 on the second) and another one 22 games before. I think he was having a bad day and dropped a couple. Regardless he should be talked too.

Jeffro
 Jump to: