21 coaches online • Server time: 03:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Claw/MB
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mushoomy

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2016 - 10:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Talabheim Panthers Pre-game stir fry - A recipe of Courage

"The cockerels are out doing last minute training; preparing for the upcoming game against the Talabheim Panthers. I can inform you that our pre-game training is a feast! There is no way I am going onto that pitch with an empty stomach. In a recent interview with the Panthers, they said that we may make worthy opponents. It is comforting knowing that they are a tiny bit afraid of us. In saying this, here is the pre-game recipe for both of the teams to enjoy"
-Liam "Chopper" Daniels, Current captain of the MFC

Ingredients
-12 chopped onions of not-crying
-10 cans of spinach (optional: Popaye Saylagh brand is the best)
-2 tomatoes of red-liquid-that-won't-be-on-the-pitch
-2 cups of noodles of not-emptying-your-noodle-on-the-pitch
-2 kilograms of minced panther (optional for the opposition).

Method
1- Put all ingredients into the Master Chefs wok
2- Let him cook it for you
3- Pay him 300k (MFC members do not get 200k off!)
4- Enjoy your meal!

Reviews
"I actually think we can win this!!!" - Odin "Lightning" Dashton
"What's going on??? I feel sick!!! - Barnabus Branntweinbrenner
"*Groaaaaaaaaaan*" - Random Drunk

Word From the Chef
Mushoomy is currently recovering from a freak loss against Dustbunny's Back Alley Burglars. In place of the word from the chef, we will instead insert the new chant the university has come up with.

Leader - Who do we love?!
Others - The Mootland Fighting Cockerels!
Leader - I said WHO DO WE LOVE?!
Others - THE MOOTLAND FIGHTING COCKERELS!
Leader - Who's the best in town?!
Leader - Who is going down?!
Leader - YEAH!!!... Wait no that not ri-
Others - THE MOOTLAND FIGHTING COCKERELS! THE MOOTLAND FIGHTING COCKERELS!
All - THE MOOTLAND FIGHTING COCKERELS! YEAH!!!!

Post Game Interview

W.O.P - Evening all and an exciting evening it is! As the Mootland Fighting cockerels played their first game of the season!!! I was in the stands and watched the whole thing. From Pepper showing the panther blitzer who's boss, Stompy's graceful boot and the Cockerels first touchdown of the season! Oh my god what an exciting game. Unfortunately just when we thought we had the draw in our hands, a catcher... and evil catcher stood up and blitzed troll! Poor poor Troll... Poor poor MFC... but it's ok! We played well! Let's interview some players shall we!

W.O.P - Right guys, look who we have here. The man himself, Lightning! Now Lightning, you are the holder of the first touchdown for the cocks this season. Tell me how are you feeling?

Speedy - Uh... I'm not Ligh- Uh... Yes! Hi! Hello! Why yes, that touchdown was magnificent but my brother Speedy did such a fantastic job that game ah good on him you know. He's way cooler than me in every regard.

W.O.P - But Odin, wasn't Speedy off the pitch for the majority of the game?

Speedy - Uhhh, yes he was... but he... uh.... *sigh*

W.O.P - Wait don't run! Um... interesting interview with Odin there. Now we have Troll with us. Now Troll, you were so very close to scoring a touch down for the MFC and giving us our first draw of the season. Tell me it must be gut wrenching for that to be taken away from you?

Troll - I didn't score the touchdown???

W.O.P - Uh yeah you didn't...

Troll - Oh I thought I did. That's why I let the catcher take me down.

W.O.P - You're kidding me right...

Troll - Uh... I'm not a kid Winston

W.O.P - *Sigh* Stupid as ever. Now we have the coach himself, Mushoomy. Mushoomy! What are your thoughts on todays match?

Mushoomy - I think it wasn't the match that was the problem. Maybe if I had cooked up more minced panther in the pre-game stir fry we could've had the win. Oh well. We played extremely well against the Panthers. What a great way to start off the season. No injured halflings!

W.O.P - Or ogres! I heard you gave him MVP?

Mushoomy - Ah yes wolf! Wolf I thought did spectacularly well that game. Blitzing all the important blitzes. Even though he didn't hit as hard as Pepper, he certainly did better.

W.O.P - I see, well thank you Mushoomy for your time. Good luck with the rest of the season and let's hope for some better luck with the norse.

Mushoomy - *Punches Winston in the gut and walks away*

W.O.P - Ouch!!! Well that was the post-game interviews. I have been Winston. Goodnight to you all.

Ghost - But you didn't interview...(Winston leaves)...me!

Last edited by mushoomy on %b %04, %2016 - %10:%Jul; edited 2 times in total
Patdragon

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2016 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Georg, Greger and Grog

or two panther players in a pub in the mootland

Georg: Well done Greger we saved the team from a humiliating draw there. Our teamwork saved the day!

Greger: Only just! That was too close. Who would have thought the game would have been moved up a week and the coach would just teleport the team there. We were still hungover. I told you we shouldn't drink before a match.

Georg: No you said we shouldn't drink before practice. If i'd known it be a match today i'd have held off too. But as i told you we're naturals and we still won, so it's alright. Still we won, so now it is truly time to drink.

Greger: A wins a win guess. Heard they have some interesting brews down this way. What you drinking?

Georg: I'l have another pint of dandelion and beercock but make sure its a large not they're halfling pint a actually pint.

-----few minutes later with two pints of Beercock---

Greger: So have you heard back from the med students yet; about barnabus weird early leaving the pitch.

Georg: Yeah! You know he tried to be friendly towards the other team and decided to join them eating some of the stir fry. Well just after eating some of that halfling nosh he felt sick. Someone even overheard him and quoted it. Well after the med student examined him, it turns out there was a sharp shard of tin in him which he'd must of eaten. On extraction the shard had the letters p.a.y on them. So they think a the cocks were after some payback for some reason already.

Greger: Well that's just not fair play now is it. Those nasty little hobbits. And here i was thinking their food was kind of sacred to them. Wow! this beercock is good we should get some to bring back with us.

Georg: No can do little guy, we're straight off to Wolfenburg next, the coach has sorted us cheap transport after that wizard stunt and there's only just room for the team. Best drink up now.

Greger: Shame, the Ostland grog isn't nearly as nice as this.

Georg: It's strong though. When we win there i'll drink you under the table for sure.

Greger: Sure. Too the next match. Cheers!
DrDiscoStu

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2016 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Disappointing but Satisfactory Start in Urlso
Urlso Times

Four Seasons ago Semitence had taken over the Scorpions and DDS had taken over the Bears, and they were fated to meet in their first ever CBBA Match. What followed was a total domination that announced Urlso to the world stage and humiliated one of the great schools.

One couldn't help but anticipate that again, unfortunately it was not to be. A mere 2-1 win, only just limping over the line on the last turn was still a good result for our university, that appears to be back.

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
Pyates16

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2016 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Statements from the office of the NCM

After going back into closed session after the draw was made we are almost ready to take the field.

We have been in secret meeting with other coaches (none of who shall be named), talking plays, playbooks and making deals.

We would like to take the chance to remind the CBBA of our offical request to have our cheerleading program which I am sure it is on the agenda for them but have refused to give a office answer or statement about.

We are looking at each game as they come we don't want to get to far head of ourselves as the season can turn pair shaped as quickly as the winds of change.

The Chevalier's
Well what a bunch of French ticklers this team looks like.
They have a lot of talent but does there core range have the gusto to make the LONG HARD yards we will find out.

We are travelling away from home and it's a long way to travel for both us and our fans, I feel it will be difficult for us to pull much in the way of fans but we are still in the baby steps and we can only hope to build our following.

There head coach bobs has 3 "assistants" and let's be honest I think he is going to need all the help he can get for this match up

Regards

Pyates16
Tomay

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - Gunners In Prime Position Ahead of Opening Round Match

With the shock loss from the Scorpions last night and the underwhelming performances of the Griffins and Panthers, CBBA fans look to the Gunners to announce themselves as the premier team this season. Can they deliver?
#returnofthegoodtimes #ItsBack #CBBA #Gunners #AIC

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - Stallions, Harlequins Firm In Betting

The Stallions have surprised the CBBA with a dominant performance in round 1 and with their easy schedule and conference are being backed heavily by punters to make the bowl round. The Harlequins also look set to benefit from a weak conference and after a strong round 1, could this be the season they stay injury free? Some big bets have come in saying yes!
#returnofthegoodtimes #ItsBack #CBBA #Stallions #Harlequins

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - No Frills Bears Look The Goods Again

One thing that was clear from the Urslo Bears shock opening round win against the Scorpions was the contributions made by their linemen. This was a feature of Stu's program before the collapse, with their linemen dominating the All Star Teams. Great coaching up in the North!
#returnofthegoodtimes #ItsBack #CBBA #Urslo

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 06:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Asked for a comment after the Bulls stampeded a Panthers squad today he rambled on while emptying several tankards:

"there are several differences between a bloodbvowl game and za revoluntion. for one thiqng, a bloodbjowl gyame usuallby lbasts lonerg anfd the participants wdear uniforms. also, htere iare usually mojre cavsualties in ea bodolbozwl game. thpe ejyboct of the gaome is to move fa ball pasat the othser team’ls goal lcnie. thivs counuts ams a poinut. no pointos arne mgiven fopr snappyed lwegs, broken backs, jor twisxted necks, bdut then ndo poyints rale deducted, either. kicankig is very izmportant ni blosodbowl. ian fact, soem of athe more enthrusitaisc plauyers efven kisck sthe llbao, ncasicalooly."

A Bulls assistant coach later produced a clarification for the confused press:

"There are several differences between a bloodbowl game and a revolution. For one thing, a bloodbowl game usually lasts longer and the participants wear uniforms. Also, there are usually more casualties in a bloodbowl game. The object of the game is to move a ball past the other team’s goal line. This counts as a point. No points are given for snapped legs, broken backs, or twisted necks, but then no points are deducted, either. Kicking is very important in bloodbowl. In fact, some of the more enthusiastic players even kick the ball, occasionally."
Pyates16

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 08:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Post Match Report From NCM

Our water was poisoned!!!
The Ref was all one sided!!!
There was some Magical armour on there players!!!
The team walked onto the pitch sluggish before the 1st kick off and right from the offset things looked bleak, and the team could hardly shake off the affects till near the end of the game when they pulled there socks up and the effects of the DIRTY water had worn off.

Due to all the water being consumed we can not send it off to be tested.

But taking nothing away from coach bobs here, his team was well drilled and walked on to the pitch as if they where here to win.

Jeska Pantothenic will need to take a week off, but other than that the team will be at full strength for our next match up VS Tomays Griffins

Coach Pyates16
Patdragon

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 16:29 Reply with quote Back to top

A snippet from issue #5
The Panther Papers

Coach Bans Alcohol!

Given their recent 3-0 defeat against the Bulls the head coach-Patdragon has banned players from consuming alcohol for the rest of the season. Any player caught drinking or having the effects of a hangover will automatically be expelled from the team.
Support our team by abstaining from drinking at the next matches to show your support.

Quotes...-
Georg Kaltenbach "Coach is having a laugh. He'll life the ban soon enough."
Greger Ranal "Apparently Dandelion and Beercock makes me black out, I didn't mean to kill him..
Humfried Garner"My Spine!"
Tomay

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - Chevaliers Come Out Hot

The Guisonne Chevaliers have picked up where they left off, putting in a dominant display against the Manticores to start the season. The Chev's won both elements of the game, overpowering their opposition and handling the ball well.
#returnofthegoodtimes #ItsBack #CBBA #Chevaliers

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2016 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Griffins Still Confident Of Manticores Matchup
Debby Demonbreeder – Sports Reporter for the Altdorf Daily

The RAU Griffins dissapointed by their standards in round 1. They will come up against the Nordrak College Manticores in round 2 who are coming off a convincing loss to the Chevaliers. Both teams have something to prove.

The Griffins have ramped up training this week in an effort to improve their performance. Their new armourer is also working overtime to prepare the teams equipment before the game.

"We know what to expect now, we've seen the opposition. Hopefully our equipment will be better. The Manticores fought hard against the Chevaliers who played well, that's what we need to do," said Captain Klopstock.

Outspoken winger Laurens Shor was dissapointed with his round 1 performance, spending most of the match with the medical staff after suffering an early knock. He is much more optimistic about the upcoming fixture. "I'll score 2 touchdowns, the team will score 5. We'll flog them. We're twice the team the Chevaliers are and look what they did to them."

The Griffins are firm favorites as expected heading into the game.

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2016 - 11:48
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Fox Talk (Remas Campus Newsletter)

Daemonettes Delight

by Kosmo Nuzzi

Diavoli cheerleader squad - The Daemonettes

Wow! I traveled with the Diavoli fans north to Marienburg to support them in their first ever game. I was hoping to see our boys show off their passing and dodging skills, to see our young men smash those bastard northerners to pieces. Instead, I was utterly mesmerized by... our Girls!

And I was not the only one. The Diavoli cheerleaders, "The Daemonettes" were simply entrancing. At one point during the game the opposition scored, but applause was minimal as the crowd home fans and visitors alike were completely enchanted by the girls' most exotic and erotic dance routine of the day, and barely noticed the action on the field.

However, not all were so enamoured with the Daemonettes. I witnessed one member of the Marienburg clergy furiously admonishing a local policeman for failing to shut the act down.

After the match, I caught up with Assistant Coach, Mila Fiore Pisciotta, as she hurried from the ground...

Kosmo: Mila, tell us about the Daemonettes.

Mila: Our boys have just played their first match. And you ask about the cheerleaders? Typical man, your head is in your pants.

Kosmo: But these girls are amazing. The costumes. The prosthetic horns. The skin tight leotard that glistened like lava. It all looked so real, you'd almost believe they'd come from the fiery pits of hell. Absolutely astounding. Is this the work of the Trantia Fashion Design department?

Mila: Perhaps I am mistaken. You have just witnessed the sexiest minxes on the planet perform for our boys and you ask about fashion? Your head is not in your pants, and I fear maybe nothing else is. The Daemonettes are from Pavona, ask Drago about them, he's the one who summoned them to the team.

Kosmo: Don't you fear the authorities might put a stop to them? They are a bit, umm risque. I saw one representative of the town Cathedral get very angry.

Mila: I think the girls are not to everyone's taste yes. They are, what you say "risque", I say a little filthy even. Maybe we need to think about the tastes of the conservative and the church. Maybe we should get a handsome young demon boy on the cheer squad, yes?

Kosmo: How do you keep the Diavoli focused on the Blood Bowl with the Daemonettes around? They must be a distraction.

Mila: Ahha! The boys are hotblooded yes. But talk to poor Enzo about it. He got burned, burnt bad. The other boys have seen the scars. I don't think they'll be approaching the cheerleaders anytime soon. Anyway, I must go. How about next time you ask me about the game, OK?

And with that the Diavoli leave Marienburg. I'm sure they'll draw a mighty crowd wherever they go. Hopefully the Daemonettes continue their amazing act, I'd hate to see them be censored (or arrested) by some of the less liberal authorities in the CBBA.
Tomay

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2016 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Soldaat's Unselfishness Leads to Clippers Win
Debby Demonbreeder – Sports Reporter for the Altdorf Daily

A major weakness to FCU teams of the past has been the lack of players willing to dig in and do the hard yards, the one percenters and get down to the nitty gritty. Well, the FCU may have just found that player in Harm van de Soldaat. You won’t see his contribution on the stat sheet, but you can put their round one win down to him.

The Clippers went down 2 men early and it looked like the Diavolas would walk in a touchdown with a strong numerical advantage before Harm managed to wrestle down Armo Piscotta, putting his body on the line to open up a hole that allowed the Clippers to challenge for the ball. The subsequent sequence of plays saw the Clippers stall the drive.

Later in the half, the Diavolas looked to have established ascendancy again and were setting up for a touchdown to end the half when Harm desperately dodged free from Armo and ran into the backfield to successfully pull Enzo just enough away from the end zone to disallow him an opportunity to score before the buzzer.

There was nothing spectacular about these two plays, he didn’t manage to kill anyone or to leap through the opposition and score - instead he kept his team in the game so they could come back in the second half and steal a victory. Ff that is an indication of what D_Arqebus brings to this team - look out!

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2016 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

CBBA Chirpfeed - Gunners Fail to Stamp Authority

The Nuln City Gunners squandered an excellent opportunity to stamp their authority on the competition against the Wolves. Instead, a highly entertaining game ended up a 2-2 draw. Whats happening to the AIC?
#returnofthegoodtimes #ItsBack #CBBA #Nuln #Gunners #AIC

Jump to: