13 coaches online • Server time: 06:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Fumbbl and Androidgoto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2012 - 18:00 Reply with quote Back to top

who the hell let Flashy in!? Lock up your daughters and wives! Hell, lock up your nubile sons!

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2012 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Ouch, tough dice against those humies.
mattwakeman

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2012 - 19:21 Reply with quote Back to top

The awesomeness of Flashheart is recognised with two mvps in just his first two games. This is what happens when the public get their say. As the great man himself said, 'Ok chums, let's doooooo it. As the bishop said to the netball team.'
Kalminael

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2012 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, the_cursed_one is a bad, bad godfather. Or maybe the best? He uses the fact that Uranon was injured to faceroll the Mammoths with his humans and try desperatly to kill all the catchers!

But what can a thrower do without catchers hu?

So, another defeat, 1-4 Sad

The good new is that it only took 2 matches for lord Flasheart to skill up! (roll a simple)

Ursus is growing stronger and shows match after match he's an essential part of the team. (skill up, roll 6+6).

And Elbryan, who was the very first scorer of the team makes progresses too. (roll a simple)

Edit: mattwakeman, you made my day again Very Happy

Didn't even notice that Flasheart got another MVP award! Wow, this guy is a real rock star! Groovy Smile
mattwakeman

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2012 - 19:28 Reply with quote Back to top

There can only be one skill for Lord Flashheart (though really he should choose Sneaky Git), and it is LEAP. Leap to glory, leap to flame, leap to an unnecessary early death but most of all leap so the girls can see just what goods you have to offer them.

Woof!
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2012 - 19:31 Reply with quote Back to top

mattwakeman wrote:
The awesomeness of Flashheart is recognised with two mvps in just his first two games. This is what happens when the public get their say. As the great man himself said, 'Ok chums, let's doooooo it. As the bishop said to the netball team.'

Who let the bastige in! How do we compete with his blatant self promotion and behind the scenes PR experts?!
Kalminael

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2012 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I'm your first fan Very Happy

Leap, what else?
mattwakeman

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2012 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
mattwakeman wrote:

Who let the bastige in! How do we compete with his blatant self promotion and behind the scenes PR experts?!

Hey, is it Flashy's fault that the judges of the first two games he played in were gorgeous twins...they liked what he gave them...

on the field I mean...woof!

Flashy would like it known that when he gets to Legend status he will only sign with the Mammoths if all of their inducements are spent on Bloodweiser Babes...all of it...
mattwakeman

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2012 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Just looked at Kalminael's coaching stats and these are his injury figures...

Badly Hurts 96 139 -43
Serious Injuries 45 63 -18
Kills 15 22 -7

Shocked probably not a good idea for any of us to get attached to our guys...
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2012 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

After weeks of grueling training Elbryan has finally managed to put a hitch in his giddyup to go w/ his spectacular speed! Now if only he could score more...

He chooses DODGE.

Edit: Shocked We are getting near to that not so magic TV for elves in the box, be careful out there team!
Don't give up so many blocks & play the screening game as that is the key w/ elves.
GO MAMMOTHS!

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I've noticed only Sir Robin has an epitaph on the team description, what an unfair treatment!

What about leaving to each godfather to write a short epitaph for their players if he/she/it dies?
Jarvis made me laugh so much when he described his player failure attitudes...
Kondor

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2012 - 20:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright I want in. As the coach that played their first match against the Mammoths. I feel it is my duty to provide it with some tallent.

He can be fielded as any positional when the opportunity presents itself.
Player name: My Name is Inigo Montoya

He has been mostly dead for weeks, but never all dead. When they are all dead there is only one thing left to do. Go through teir pockets and look for lose change. Now he takes the pitch looking for glory and and a Six-Fingered man. He has been in the revenge business so long he didn't see the Albino take his mostly dead enemy to the Pit of Despair where Miracle Max was forced to miracle him. Rumor is that the Six-Fingered man is masquerading as a blood bowl player. And just for all of your benefit, just remember that despite how things seem, he is not left handed.

--------------------------
I am going to do my best to be on to play in the box at the same time as you. With any luck, I will be able to make a hole in the roster for this clearly tallented god-son of mine.
Skolopender

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2012 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Erhm... Coach?

Can we get a game soon?

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2012 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Skolopender wrote:
Erhm... Coach?

Can we get a game soon?

^^ What he said ^^

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2012 - 09:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey why are we not playing anymore???

Jump to: