39 coaches online • Server time: 17:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post My 1st Blackbox tour...goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2009 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

i would have no issues with submitting an application, but my concern is not being able to commit the appropriate amount of time to the division to ensure it gets off the ground and back to its proper glory...

the division needs a completely overhaul on all levels, rosters & community events...it's not a very simple task, and i would want to do it the right way, or not at all...i don't want to be the one responsible for finally killing off the division that i adore this much...

i do have ideas on changes that could be made, and events that could be implemented....to start, rekindling the sledge events, or a continuation of crik's tourney system, as a buffer to give time to come up with a solid tourney system...but again, it's a time thing, and while i do have the desire for it, i'm not sure that i'm capable right now Sad

--j

ImageImage
Erkabeleth

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2009 - 08:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Any news for events, positives changes, anything to draw players back to stunty ?

cause i would love to see a blackbox stunty created, for example but ........ with the number of players .....

So, can we have an advancement update pls ?
odi

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2009 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd love to see stunty div revived back to it's old glory. But it's not going to be easy. Why dont you put Peikko back on it, I'm sure he'd hate the idea Razz
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2009 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Out of interest, any movement here?

I've been awaiting the new admin with interest, I'm waiting for a manifesto before I start a new [S]tunty team (or not).

I thought in this period of excellent forum fun, might be a good time to ask!
Pjj

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2009 - 02:06 Reply with quote Back to top

wtb stunty added to blackbox (not to play lrb teams, but so stunty v stunty is a possible result of activation, but through the same interface and division)
Espionage

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2009 - 12:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty bb? we would struggle to 6 teams to activate at the moment
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2009 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

BigC has bigger fish to fry right now, come back when we're all safe and sorted. Wink
 Jump to: