36 coaches online • Server time: 13:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Recruiting now - Gre...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post fumbbl Dungeon Bowl
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
James_Probert

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2011 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Well then, everyone knows that the big match of this round is the one I have mixed allegiances in. It is of course High Princes vs Grotty Little Mercykillers

No time has yet been decided, and probably won't till about 5 mins before the match occurs (if that).

However, rumour has it that the ref will have been very well bribed by the mercykillers, as well as anticipation that nobbla blackwart could turn up

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2011 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

** Miflord from the WO **

Well the Fleetfoot Revenge and Backguard Hobos get the honor of the opening match of the WO.

I will go with the Fleetfoot in this match just because of their veteran leadership. But with coach Malmir you never know, he is legendary in his implosions in Majors. Will this be the next installment?

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2011 - 04:28 Reply with quote Back to top

i suspect my khemri will be outplayed by some agile geckos in round 1, but we will go down fighting if need be Razz
Malmir

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2011 - 07:17 Reply with quote Back to top

To be fair most of my implosions in majors have involved my team forgetting to put their armour on before taking the field. Luckily we've come up with a cunning solution and employed a kit man! Seemed to work so far.

PainState wrote:
** Miflord from the WO **

Well the Fleetfoot Revenge and Backguard Hobos get the honor of the opening match of the WO.

I will go with the Fleetfoot in this match just because of their veteran leadership. But with coach Malmir you never know, he is legendary in his implosions in Majors. Will this be the next installment?
HLY

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2011 - 09:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Game: Feal Brigade versus Downtown Moes

A traditional Khemri team versus an agi lizardman team, this should be interesting. The cursed one may be hard pressed to put down that line, but with 34k inducements he can certainly bring something big to bear against them if need be.

Cevaps lizards are a bit less skink reliant than average, but I'm looking at that 6k tv on ag2 and it's making me doubious that break tackle wouldn't have served the purpouse better...

still, if the cursed_one can start taking out skinks early, then I'd say a close 1-0 victory for him, otherwise, my monies on the lizards. The biggest concern for the Khemri is the fact they have but a single tackler[/url]
Ehlers

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2011 - 10:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Calthor wrote:
The Grotty Little Mercykillers will not even make it to Round 1, as their TV is so low!

My Corrupted Danes is lowers than yours and I will predict that if going to bet this is one of the best return on betting if they should win!
Ballcrusher

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2011 - 10:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I predict that the Neck Snappers (http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=396975) will lose miserably but enjoy the game and especially the 600k in inducements. We will probably see a chainsaw and another star player trying to cut down the 12 high elves...
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2011 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

KhorneliusPraxx wrote:
I predict that Death Valley Daze, featuring the greatest zombie passer of all-time and NO RECEIVERS, will lose their first match.

Told you!! Embarassed

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2011 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I predict my Sexy Ogres will be wiped out (TD-wise) by Spubbbba's Darkies. Unless the thing starts with a few early cas, i'm expecting 0-3 for him Very Happy
maysrill

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2011 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

In the apparently brand-new tradition of predicting our own games, my Titans With Style drew Pirog's Orcs.

With a TV difference of 990, I expect the orcs to come with a whole bag full of tricks. I predict a 1-1 game into overtime, with the winner of the coin toss taking the victory. Much will ride on how long my AG5 snotling can stay on the pitch, and whether the ref can spot snotling DPs as well as orcish ones.
Reisender

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2011 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

This brand new tradition is sad. And your Ogres will shine for the last time this WO, starting with a 2-0 win vs PirogĀ“s Greenskins as Morg decides to change sides to be with his Ogre Bros.
robocoyote

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2011 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

An Undead Beatdown will begin shortly, Death is Forever vs Rooked again i predict whoever can keep their ghouls on the field will win
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2011 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the WO Qualifier #VIII **

Well FUMBBL fans I have headed out to qualifier #8 to check out the action. This qualifier should be named the qualifier of the clinically insane and night crawlers. We have Lunatics and Sociopaths, some Vamps and undead things running around and for comic relief some dwarfs wondering what forest they just landed in. A Detlef Shreck drama is in order here my friends. This should be a very interesting qualifier because there are no overpowering teams. Thus no clear cut front runner. Although the winner will be one of the weak teams in the main draw, but no need to worry about that now.

ImageUgly and Dumb
VS
ImageRogue Nightmares

Well we have and interesting Undead VS vampire match in this one. Who is the master of the Undead scumm of the old world? Well this match will not settle that issue but it will atleast give someone a leg up in the eternal struggle for control of the dead. Your right this has nothing to do with any of that. This will just degenerate into a scrumm with vampires ripping the heads off of undead things and undead things feasting on the poor thralls. You know, good blood bowl fun.

Well both teams have holes in their lineups to exploit but the Vamps do have their inate power which should give the zombies some serious issues. The undead carry some DP so i would expect their meager inducement money for a bribe. If they dont get the boots flying then the vamps will just over run them.

The Vamps carry the day and prove they are the Lords of the undead.. Nightmares 2-1 in a close match until around turn 4 of the second half.

ImageHorde of Sociopathic Norsmen
VS
ImageName is Bond

Well we have the frenzy and brute detemination of the norse squaring off against the cold and calculating mind of the dwarfs.

The Norsemen will have an uphill climb in this one as they are out guraded and out gunned. They need an inspired performance in this match to carry the day. But I would expect nothing less than total commitment to pain from a bunch of Sociopaths. So banzai charge and hope Odin or some other God in some other pantheon smiles.

Name is Bond is set up really nice for this early match. Cage and bust up the norsemen is the game plan. They should be able to stack up the CAS boxes and take it easy the second half. BUT they do give up some Inducements so that could lead to some problems. Let the norsemen frenzy themselves out in the first half and then mop the pitch of their blood in the second.

Name is Bond 2-0 In a lack luster second half.

ImageLunatics Assylum
VS
ImageReign in Blood V

Well we have some lunatic Dwarves hitting the ptich squaring off against some blood thirsty CD team. And once again we see the arrival of the Super Bull onto the blood bowl pitch.

The Reign in Blood crew needs to stalemate that LOS and get their Bulls up and running. They have the obligatory +st bull to break down field and make things happen. They just have to stay clean on the LOS and control to get the bulls in the widezones.

This is going to be a close match. Both sides have a really good shot in this one. Going with the Lunatics in a close OT affair...2-1. They somehow lay out enough CD's to really harrass the Blood crew.

ImageSuckerers
VS
ImageHawkheim Harlequins

Another vampire team in this qualifier and they have some nice thralls, their Vamps on the other hand are less than stellar. They are going to be really hard pressed to stem the tide of the Hawkheim crew. Somehow the Vamps need to dominate this game and turn it into their favor. The allout asault plan and go for the CAS is probally their only hope.

IF the Harlequins can stay clean on the CAS front they should be able to walk this game. The Vamps dont look like they can really threaten them and thralls never scare anybody. SO play a nice crisp game of elfball and get the heck out of the stadium with the win.

Harlequins take this one 3-1 and get the late TO for the third score.

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2011 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, excellent, Milford is back doing what he does best!

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2011 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Man, I miss those icons.

Some day soon, they'll be in my pretty client... I hope for both teams... Wink
 Jump to: