49 coaches online • Server time: 17:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 03:13 Reply with quote Back to top

It was never physically possible to do back to back games with the same teams in ranked. I doubt it would stop you from playing the same opponent twice in 10 games, especially since that's a soft rule. Essentially you are just not supposed to play within a sub group.
Chewie

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 03:16 Reply with quote Back to top

....and Pyth claims another victim!
Dominik

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 03:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I played with my same team against the same opponent and his same team twice within 7 games in Ranked.
Kill-Kill

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 04:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Right, because as the rule states, 10 matches is a benchmark, not a hard-and-fast rule. Especially for us North Americans, sometimes it's unavoidable to play a coach more frequently if you want to get a game at all.

But you made up the reasons to fight
bigbullies

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 05:04 Reply with quote Back to top

ive played a same coach twice in 10 games but different teams both times and as match ups in gamefinder does that count ?

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 05:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
I played with my same team against the same opponent and his same team twice within 7 games in Ranked.

yeah, yr not really supposed to. as said above, a 'soft rule'.

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 05:28 Reply with quote Back to top

bigbullies wrote:
ive played a same coach twice in 10 games but different teams both times and as match ups in gamefinder does that count ?

Yes, avoid that. It's not a big deal tho unless you do it on a regular basis Wink. As mentioned the client will just not allow you to play back to back with the same teams. Different things.
bigbullies

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 05:33 Reply with quote Back to top

i never knew i will make a conscious effort not to let it happen from now on though
is it in akarentons welcome email ?
if not i think it should be added Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 05:42 Reply with quote Back to top

bigbullies wrote:
i never knew i will make a conscious effort not to let it happen from now on though

Your match report list looks clean. You have a couple of repeat games against Tooney but those are in League. And this is a Ranked issue. League has no site supervisision. So I think you are good.

You shouldn't have to make an active effort for this, if you run into the same person often enough, you'll surely notice on your own Wink.
licker

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 06:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, not a big deal really, if someone notices you will get fair warning. Unless you're just playing the same guy like 10 times in a row.

Anyway, the admins do a good job, just take their warnings to heart if you get one.
dreamscreator

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 07:42 Reply with quote Back to top

A suggestion.

I was stuck in a game where the coach dissapear for two months without any vital signal. Finally I went to the IRC and I spoke to one admin that explain me that the best was that I concede the game. I was agreed I wanted play again with my team.

Maybe the admins could have an option to cancel de game if the situation is the apropiate.

Sorry for my English.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 08:08 Reply with quote Back to top

dreamscreator wrote:
A suggestion.

I was stuck in a game where the coach dissapear for two months without any vital signal. Finally I went to the IRC and I spoke to one admin that explain me that the best was that I concede the game. I was agreed I wanted play again with my team.

Maybe the admins could have an option to cancel de game if the situation is the apropiate.

Sorry for my English.

I think you must have misunderstood him.
He probably offered to award you a concession.

Asking you to conceed in such a situation would not only be against protocol but also against site rules.
And also impossible for you to do since you have to log into the game first.

The admins can always cancel the game and all you have to do is ask.
Simply follow the disconnect rules. It is all explained there.

EDIT: I take it this is the game you were talking about.
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?op=view&id=3709228

You indeed did not conceed and got instead a concession awarded, recieved money and 2 mvp.
bigbullies

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 08:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
bigbullies wrote:

Your match report list looks clean. You have a couple of repeat games against Tooney but those are in League. And this is a Ranked issue. League has no site supervisision. So I think you are good.

You shouldn't have to make an active effort for this, if you run into the same person often enough, you'll surely notice on your own Wink.

i had a look and its borderline luckily as i played chaz game one and game 10 in a 10 game period
however as stated i will be sure not to let it happen in future Smile
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 08:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't worry really. If you break a rule you will be contacted by admin and warned. I think they will turn a blind eye to playing each other more than once in 10 if it's rare occurrence.

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2015 - 11:37 Reply with quote Back to top

bigbullies wrote:

Nope, but there is a link to the site rules in honking great bold letters which mentions it Very Happy

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
 Jump to: