21 coaches online • Server time: 08:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post My 1st Blackbox tour...goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
coalheart

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Rolled my sleeves up and... Playtested some ideas about one of my custom teams that made a quite fun to play stunty team

Lab failures (new roster, that is...)

0-16 Tentacle 2 2 1 6 Regenerate, jump up, Stunty A skills and Ph access on doubles 20 k gp
0-6 Homunculi 4 2 3 6 Regenerate, Stunty A skills and Ph access on doubles 30 k gp
0-4 Lab mice 7 1 3 6 Stunty, two heads, extra arms A skills and Ph access on doubles 70 k gp
0-2 Thing 3 3 1 8 Tentacles, foul appearance,regenerate, really stupid S skills and Ph access on doubles 70 k gp

RR 60 k gp

No apo avaliable... sorry guys!
Wizard as per normal rules.

Coalheart's Blood bowl lair!
DirtyBrian

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 16:05 Reply with quote Back to top

0-16 Frog 3 1 2 6 Stunty, Leap 20k ... A access, may take +ST/AG on 8+, +MA whenever

RR 50k
No apo
No wiz
No nothing

croa croa?

Sorry couldn't resist. But somehow gave me an idea. Maybe I'll take the time ...

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

One for Russo Smile

0-16 Sheep
5 1 3 6 Horns, Guard, Sprint, Sure Feet, Leap, Thrall, Stunty A

0-2 Sheepdog
7 2 3 7 Leader, Dauntless, Claw, Tackle, Catch GA

0-2 Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
8 3 3 8 Claw, Frenzy, Catch, OFAB GA

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 16:39 Reply with quote Back to top

0-16 Trolls, G access, can use rerolls, no player at the side to help them with really stupid though Smile
Habeli

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2007 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Players:

# Pos Cost MA ST AG AV Skills
0-16 Thief 40,000 6 2 3 6 dodge,stunty,strip ball,Am I so MAD!
General, Agility

0-2 Ninja 80,000 8 2 3 6 dodge,stunty,strip ball,sidestep,diving catch,shadowing, Am I so

MAD! General, Agility

0-4 knight 80,000 6 2 3 7 dodge,stunty,strip ball,dauntless, Am I so MAD!

General, Agility, Strenght

0-2 Bracered40,000 6 2 3 7 Dodge,stunty
Agility

Peokko's are something between goblin and halfling, this makes them extremely good at pickpocketing and hiding. Peokko's can't be considered as stable thou and they are always pulling practical jokes like stealing armor you are wearing or replacing your sword with an rotten fish

Thief: Normal peokko thief
Ninja: Trained to be really annoying
Knight: Some have the looks to become a sexy knight
Bracered Peokko: These guys are normal peokkos but they are wearing cursed Sanity Bracers, which makes them look like a normal goblin

Am I so MAD!: on a roll of 1, on d6, the player misses the half. Rolled in the beginning of both 1st and 2nd half.

APo:yes
Wiz:yes

Rerolls:

Here is a little something, not sure if its accurate to the one we playtested last year but it should be close.
coalheart

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't even know if it's a balanced team... but a match involving peokko's must be hilarious!

coalheart

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Found a pic of a frog with a blood bowl ball... Duno where I put it... but man was it funny! Very Happy

DirtyBrian wrote:
0-16 Frog 3 1 2 6 Stunty, Leap 20k ... A access, may take +ST/AG on 8+, +MA whenever

RR 50k
No apo
No wiz
No nothing

croa croa?

Sorry couldn't resist. But somehow gave me an idea. Maybe I'll take the time ...

coalheart

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 01:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Lill-Leif wrote:
0-16 Trolls, G access, can use rerolls, no player at the side to help them with really stupid though Smile

save for the other trolls Wink

coalheart

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

And now, a kind of Undead team with a stunty roster!

Need a good name for it!

0-2 Orc Shaman 5 3 3 8 G Bone head, TTM G access 60k
0-4 Possessed Goblin 6 2 3 7 Stunty, dodge, dauntless A S access 80 k
0-16 Goblin skeleton 5 2 2 6 Stunty, Regenerate, Undead, Right stuff A access 30k

RR 60k
Apo: no
Wizard: as per normal rules

Here goes the fluff:

Orc shaman, dangerous and solitary guyz who get bored from isolation but no one wanted them on their blood bowl team, they used their magic to "persuade" some goblins to be possessed by long dead orc hero spirits and filled up the rest of the team with the bones of the, frankly easy to find, goblin corpses.

A team may have up to two orc shaman having a good time on the pitch. Bone head trait means the constant distraction they get from the hallucinatory fungus they consume when doing they magik.

Possessed goblins are as mentioned before an Orc mighty spirit on a pityful goblin body, sadly they did not yet realize it.

Goblin skeletons are light enough to be tossed around by the orc shaman but also frail enough to be easy targets.

So, any suggestions about team name are welcome Smile

Malerun

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

The five chaos powers!

All of them got minor tweaked bestmen:
0-12 Beastmen 60.000 6 3 3 8 Horns G S

The beastmen losses access to physical as I don't see human mutant rejects from Drak Wald gaining gifts from their patron gods and there numbers have been limited to 12 to emphasize the rest of the team.

General note: I have more Choosen than daemons, because I think daemon oriented teams are harder to play and balance. I've been inspired by some earlier powerspecific teams, but I've replaced Daemonic Aura (NOTHING modifies AV rolls) by Thick Skull to make the daemons stay on pitch without needing new skills. I'decided to make the greater daemons star players, so we will see them very seldom, but see them nonetheless.

Khorne:
0-4 Choosen of Khorne 110.00 5 4 3 9 Frenzy G S Ph
0-2 Bloodletter 100.000 5 4 2 8 Frenzy, Thick Skull G S Ph
0-1 Daemon Prince 130,000 6 5 2 9 MB, BG, Thick Skull, Wild Animal, Frenzy S PH

RR: 70.000
Wizard: No
Apo: yes

Star player:
Bloodthirster 200.000 6 8 3 9 BG, Frenzy, Break Tackle, Thick Skull, MB

Both Choosen and Bloodletters are a little discounted to compensate for the weaker beastmen and to emphasize the khorne element of the team.

Slaanesh:
0-4 Slaneshii Warrior 110,000 5 4 3 9 ? G S Ph
0-2 Daemonette 100,000 6 3 4 7 Claw, Thick Skull, Hypnotic Gaze G A S Ph
0-1 Daemon Prince 130,000 6 5 2 9 MB, BG, Thick Skull S PH

Wizard: Yes

Star player:
Keeper of Secrets 200.000 6 7 3 9 BG, Claw, Extra Arms, Horns, Thick Skull

I'm undecided on which skill to give to the Choosens: Foul (Unnatural good) Appearance, Hypnotic gaze, Nerves of steel (Nobody tries to interfere the action as they are struck by the Choosens unnatural appearance).

Nurgle:
This is a little different as I wanted the Plague bearers to have Nurgle's rot. This leads to rotters on the team. And I wanted the beast of Nurgle, which took the place of the Daemon Prince.
0-4 Rotters 100,000 4 4 2 9 Foul Appearance G S Ph
0-2 Plaguebearer 120,000 4 4 2 9 Thick Skull, Foul Appearance, Nurgle Rot, Regenerate G S Ph
0-1 Beast of Nurgle 120,000 4 5 1 9 Foul Appearance, MB, Tentacles, BG, Really Studpid, Regeneration

Apo: No

Star player:
Great Unclean One 200,000 4 7 1 9 BG, Thick Skull, Foul Appearance, Multiple Block, Nurgle Rot, Stand Firm

Tzeentch:
0-4 Warrior of Tzeentch 110,000 5 4 3 9 Pro G S Ph
0-2 Pink Horror 90,000 5 4 3 7 Pro, Thick Skull, Extra Arms G S Ph
0-1 Daemon Prince 130,000 6 5 2 9 MB, BG, Thick Skull, Pro S PH

Star player:
Lord of Change 210.000 5 7 3 9 BG, Thick Skull, Jump Up, Leader, Leap, Pass Block, Pro

Malal:
The fifth god from old fluff, exiled from the 4 other main gods.
0-4 Doomed Ones 110,000 5 4 3 9 MB G S Ph
0-2 Sons of Malice* 100,000 5 4 3 8 MB, Thick Skull G S Ph
0-1 Daemon Prince 130,000 6 5 2 9 MB, BG, Thick Skull, Dauntless S PH

Star player:
Kaleb Daark** 160.000 5 5 2 9 Block, Tackle, Thick Skull, MB, Claw, Leader

* Actually that's the name of a 40K space marine chapter most likely dedicated to Malal. Artistic freedom Smile
** Not a daemon, but Malal's Champion. Hence the not so exaggerated stat line and price.
coalheart

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2007 - 13:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like interesting chaos team variants. But I'd check galak's site and the player pricing guide. As for the greater demons it's a fairly good idea but I'd rather no put anything with st 7 or higher and instead use "killer" skills, or as used on other team variants, add a "secret weapon" type roll. Unstable greater demons tend to be sucked back into the warp. Wink

You can also check my website as a Khorne Worshippers team is already there. A bit overpowered I know... XD

Wraith

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2008 - 06:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Elvors

A crazed Arch-Magus looking to spawn a long-lived, strong and graceful race of slaves... used spells of great power to combine wood elves with ogres. The resulting creation was more than he could have hoped for, but unfortunately for the Arch-Magus, the Elvor were far from docile and/or obedient. Rising up against their creator, the newly birthed race of Elvors, slew him and took to the wilds. Where they've lived a suspicious and secluded existence for many years.

The Elvor vary widely in attribute. Some are very elf-like and some are very ogre-like, with the average being very similar to human-like. They live in tribal communities, being lead by a chieftain.

The chieftain is generally the Elvor lucky enough to possess the blessings of both parentages, being large, quick and very fierce. Directly under the chieftain, sits the tribe's guardian and shaman. The guardian is the chieftain's enforcer, handing down tribal justice and being the backbone of the tribe. The shaman on the other hand, is extremely feral due to channeling the spirits of Nature. Also held in high regard are the Daughters of the Wild, females of the tribe, chosen by the shaman to offer themselves to the spirit of the Nature. These females are said to be able to calm the fiercest of animals with a mere stare. The Stalkers are those Elvor who take most after their wood elf parentage, becoming the tribes most decorated hunters. It is said that even the most cautious of animals are brought down before they even notice the presence of a stalker.

0-12 Tribesman: 6 3 3 8 Thick Skull (G S access) 70k
0-2 Stalker: 7 3 4 7 Shadowing, Pass Block (G A access) 100k
0-2 Daughter of the Wild: 7 3 4 7 Hypnotic Gaze, Side Step (A P access) 100k
0-1 Shaman: 5 4 3 8 Thick Skull, Frenzy (G S access) 120k
0-1 Guardian: 5 4 3 8 Thick Skull, Stand Firm (G S access) 120k
0-1 Chieftain: 7 4 4 9 Thick Skull, Leader, Frenzy (G A S access) 150k

Rerolls: 80k
Apo: Yes
Wizard: No
Star players: Force of Nature 4 5 3 10 Mighty Blow, Stand Firm, Frenzy, Hypnotic Gaze, Bone Head
SillySod

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2008 - 07:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Be careful, the Chieftan is a vampire..... with +Mv, and +Av..... and 2 free double skills. Vampires are great even with bloodlust Smile

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
spinball

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2008 - 08:05 Reply with quote Back to top

0-2 Werewolves 7 3 3 8 Razor Sharp Fangs, Frenzy, Regen, Very Long Legs, OFAB 110k
0-4 Vampires 6 4 4 8 OFAB, Razor Sharp Fangs, Regen, Hypnotic Gaze 120k
0-6 Human Thrall 6 3 3 7 Thrall 40k
0-4 Halfling Thrall 5 2 3 6 Stunty, Dodge, Thrall 30 k

Access
Werewolves G S P
Vampires G S A
Human Thrall G
Halfling Thrall A

Now this would give up to 6 players with RSF and OFAB. Here is the fun. When a player goes OFAB he MUST use RSF on the injury roll for his player.

Apoth YES (thralls only)
ReRolls 70k
Wizard YES

Stars....Von Drakonborg,
Free booter The Coach 4 5 2 9 Block, Mighty Blow, Leader and Regen 80k
Fenrirsfollower

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2008 - 10:22 Reply with quote Back to top

i like the chaos suggestions Nalerun made.. only thing that i don't like about them is all the teams have the possibility of 7 st 4 players bound to the team, and the option to get a star to make it 8..

7 st 4+ players is overkill in my eyes, and i know you deemed it fair with the price and i agree, but still after about 20 games you'll have a semi orge line and no LRB4 team would survive.

7 st 4+ players should be reserved for lizzies only cuz it's the only thing they have to survive on, and these teams would take that away rentering lizzies useless.

i however love the builds and i could picture these teams in the game and it would make sense.. plus one could finally make a full chaos tunnie where teams might be different from each other oppossed to now.

now i have no idea about how to balance out the 7 st 4 players, since i don't make teams or know anything about skill price and the like so i'll leave it up to you guys

FF.

To Be Norse!

Undead you say.. hmm well better skeletons then orcs.. faster to break bones-
 Jump to: