18 coaches online • Server time: 05:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Winni

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2013 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Morten rushed his last 15 yards and scored his last touchdown in the season starter vs the Death Pass Pillagers, a particularily vile tribe of greenskins. Even tho the orcs got outblocked (and Winni dares to say: outplayed as long as the Icedragons didnt get outnumbered 1:2) and had to suffer 4 crowd surfs, their armor proved too tough for nordish blocks.

In the end coach Winni can live with the 1-1, while Morten cant.

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2013 - 02:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, the curse of the complimentary forum post! Morten departs a true OWCC legend; it'll be a while before anyone overtakes his record (although it'll probably be this season).

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2013 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Can these Wood Elves be beaten? They've taken on a team of super-stars and taught them how to play the game! They're now sitting on an incredible career record of 6/0/0...

I think we're all hoping for a Goldlords v Avengers match-up in the next round. Something has got to give!

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2013 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, they can be beaten. The Pirates threw tactics out the window when the elves looked defeated, and the focus on fouling (and subsequent strict officiating) opened up the door.

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2013 - 02:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Guys, have any of you taken a look at the Serpent's Coast Scavengers match reports?

Outstanding! Seriously.
FredAstaire

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2013 - 02:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh my. A challenger to Neal & his reports, but more fluffy Smile
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2013 - 02:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh wow. And I thought I was bad.

I just saw one, I skipped to the end paragraph (must be 5 pages long) and... "another training match gone wrong"... wait... it was a friendly, and still gets that kind of report. Nuts! But I like the enthusiasm.

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2013 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Uzkaluk Pirates 2 - 1 Mousillon Blood Knights

After throwing away victory in their previous game, the Pirates were in no mood to be so complacent a 2nd time. Urdithane sacked the ball carrier and the Pirates nearly prevented the opening vampire TD. When they lined up after scoring, an angry troll smashed up a thrall and Siemon bust up one too. With another knocked out, the Knights were not confident enough to use the wizard but did get close to the ball, Tomas Bot holding on tight to equalize.

2nd half and more of the same, Arnold getting in on the act as the Pirates cut through their vampire opponents. The wizard blasted an opening, retiring the skaven renegade with a powerful fireball, but thirsty vampires hindered their attempt to steal and in the end the super elf Urdithane snatched the ball to run how the winner.

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2013 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

The Black Chasm Rush are in serious danger of being one of the first teams in the OWCC to be relegated.

In their worst ever start to a season, they currently have a record of 0/1/2, and are sitting at the bottom of the table on CAS difference (currently -7). The fight for survival starts here, with a rematch against fellow strugglers, the Morgheim Minions. Their last match was an exciting 2-2 draw - can one of the two teams gain the upper hand this time around?

Post 4 Posted: Oct 28, 2013 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm not about to let you have the (dubious) honour of being the first relegated without a fight!! I'm gonna pull out all the stops to continue my pathetic record this season, but I'm going to have a Wooden Spoon ready to send to you just in case Very Happy
FredAstaire

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2013 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

For their debut season the Death Pass Pillagers have acquitted themselves nicely, and while it's mathematically impossible to win the Albion title, a draw or win against teh Magritta Intrusive Tentacles (which can be done) Should secure 2nd or 3rd place, getting a chance to play for the Challenge Cup!

With lots to play for at both the bottom & top of the table, looks like these matchups in this round will be well worth spectating Smile
gjopie

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2013 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

The Pillagers have done well this season, but I don't think it is impossible yet for them to win it. (There are five rounds in total, so two games left to play, and only a 2 point difference)

It would need a few other results to go your way though!

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2013 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

5 rounds?? Ooops, I thought there were 4 for some reason.

Okay sweet, race for the title is back on (inb4 2 losses to finish the campaign Razz)
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2013 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

FredAstaire wrote:

Me too! I think that was just seasons 1&2 though.

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2013 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Chainsaw wrote:
FredAstaire wrote:

Me too! I think that was just seasons 1&2 though.

Yep - we extended it to 5 when we expanded the conferences to 10 teams each. It's all in the league info section of the group page.