25 coaches online • Server time: 07:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Belafon

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2010 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

To organizers

my poor bunnygirls Sad Sad after many seasons in the WIL, have finally succumbed to thier injuries, so need to replace with a new team...the MUPPET's NORSE REVENGE....it is a shame the ladies have had to be replaced

sob sob Sad

but whooppie back with the muppets Razz
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2010 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

/boo

Just two Amazon teams left in WIL... leaving just lemf and myself to wave the banner.

GAH!... 5 Dwarf teams and 5 Chaos Dwarf teams in there!... that's 10 too many!

See Races link
the_cursed_one

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2010 - 09:08 Reply with quote Back to top

where can i join this league seems like fun and british time based leagues would be good for me.
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2010 - 09:26 Reply with quote Back to top

the_cursed_one wrote:
where can i join this league seems like fun and british time based leagues would be good for me.

Instead of a waiting list we have the WIL Fringe. It's a bunch of short leagues and cups to play while you wait for a space to open up in the main league, you can also keep the team you use in the Fringe when a spot does open up.

PM me a list of teams you'd be interested in using. We are especially looking for paper (wood elf, elf, high elf, human and amazon) or dynamite (flings, gobbos, vamps, ogres) at the moment so they will have a shorter wait. But other races are fine too if none of those appeal.

I will be able to make room for you in one of the leagues that launched recently.

spubb

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2010 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo has just brought this league to my attention and I am also interested in joining too. Should I just make a team and then apply to the WIL, or the WIL Fringe?

I would happily play with humans if they are still a team that you are still looking for.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2010 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Spubb will fill you in on what you need to do and the available races. I'm out of the loop these days!

Our new main league season begins on the 25th iirc, so I imagine the Fringe will grind into action about the same time.

Anyone else that fits the bill and wants in can come join us too - we had a bit of an unusually high turnover of coaches last season, so I doubt the waiting list is very long currently!

./Plug over for the day! Wink
PeteW

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2010 - 10:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay - so we have plans to change the league NOW, but the draw in 4 days.

The plan is to auto-promote the 8 teams with the highest TR from the regionals to the conferences and have a 1-4-3 structure, instead of a 1-3-4.

Then, hopefully we can recruit back to 1-4-4 next season.

Thoughts?

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2010 - 11:03 Reply with quote Back to top

PeteW wrote:
Thoughts?

Whatever works best. I guess there are a lot of teams that would have to cut back if they couldn't promote so helping them out like that is just fine.
Rijssiej

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2010 - 11:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Rijssiej wrote:
PeteW wrote:
Thoughts?

Whatever works best. I guess there are a lot of teams that would have to cut back if they couldn't promote so helping them out like that is just fine.

Wait...does that mean shadow doesn't need to cut back with his 10 dark elfs? I am all against it now! Wink
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2010 - 11:21 Reply with quote Back to top

@PeteW - Sounds sensible to me. Go ahead.

Post   Posted: Jul 22, 2010 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Wotfudboy wrote:
GAH!... 5 Dwarf teams and 5 Chaos Dwarf teams in there!... that's 10 too many!

I have got some good news and some bad news for you...
The good news: there are only 3 Chaos Dwarf teams at the moment.
And the bad news: the total of Dwarf and Chaos Dwarf teams have gone up to 11.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2010 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

BUMP September 2010 BUMP

The league is looking for new coaches for it's new Season. If you're British, British based, have British roots, enjoy tea or once watched Monthy Python on TV and play in British timezone times (so FUMBBL time -1), take a look at the post at the head of this thread and get involved.

The most fun you can have fully clothed.

Next 5 signups get a personal greeting with a picture of a kiss from PeteW!

Those who don’t sign up and live in Britain get a semi naked SillySod picture. Eww. Don't risk I'm joking.

Although, where it says me, it means PeteW. It does.
Gritter

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2010 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I am not sure if this is really an advert, but WIL made me the man I am today!
Fouly, non pixel hugging, constantly expecting dice to be combined with no mercy by my opponant and laffing through it Wink
Come and enjoy the cristmas festivities, which include, 'pin the tail on the Britnoth' ;Purp and his mistletoe... and Pete W's best mince pies!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2010 - 11:09 Reply with quote Back to top

*Bump* Razz
asharak

Post   Posted: Sep 29, 2010 - 14:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in the WIL Fringe at the moment - guess I might as well apply to move up! I'll have a look at how to do that when I get back tonight. If I get allowed up it'll be a shame I trimmed my team back to 125 already, D'oh!

Jump to: