57 coaches online • Server time: 18:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2016 Ranked, Leagu...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Replays
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 10:09 Reply with quote Back to top

oh right. do you get to pick or is it decided by someone else?

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 10:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be playing with all 4 of my current [S] teams. Does my opponent have to be in the tourney in order for my games against them to count? Also, does a regen'd or apo'd kill count (and if so, can the winner take a regen'd corpse as prize, creating a doppelganger?)

Last edited by the_Sage on %b %11, %2012 - %22:%Oct; edited 2 times in total
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 10:16 Reply with quote Back to top

RIP = 10 points for an unhealed death by either side (both teams receive the points)

and

Additionally, you are not restricted to playing inside of the group. Scoring matches against non-members is acceptable as well, but i would ask that you spread the word if you play someone who isn't in the tournament so they can take part in the mayhem as well.

The above points i like to think cover your questions Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm. Does someone have a neat html result table etc. for this kind of tournament? Something nice to but on your team bio..
I have seen some which could be used, but didn't seem to find any at quick search.

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Q&A time!

Whatball wrote:
One more question. As it is sometimes hard to get a game in Stunty, I find myself playing the same small group of opponents on a regular basis. What is the ruling for games with the same coach? No back-to-back? No back-to-back with the same teams, but same coach is ok?

there hasn't been an official word on this either way...additionally, ski's client had settings to disallow back-to-back matches with the same team, but i'm not sure if any of the revisions on the new client addresses this...i'll have an answer by the weekend...

brain01 wrote:
can i join with my old gobbos team?
i see now you cant create a goblin team on stunty division, only cheater

if it is an [S] league team, it is fair game....that includes grandfathered teams/players...

noobie2k7 wrote:
But one question i do want to ask is if you're playing up TV. I regularly find myself playing up about 80-100K TV so i'm wondering if that will affect your scores or if it's just playing down TV that affects it.

i believe what you're referring to is the "Albator Rule"...for anyone who understands the name of the rule, the implementation of the rule is very easy to figure out Wink...

but for those who weren't around when the rule was implemented, this only affects teams that play down massively in the system, and not for those that play up...

long story short, before the rule was implemented, coaches were taking 200TR teams against rookie teams to rack up easy points, and the rule was implemented to prevent any sort of massive cheating of this nature...

so playing up = all good...playing down = watch your TV...

with that being said, the numbers do need to be tweaked, and they will be adjusted by the weekend, and they will be TV based, not TW based...

Rabe wrote:
I think the resurrected player can from ANY team - so even a player you team would otherwise never ever be able to get. And he comes along with skills and stat increases and all! Very Happy

Maybe the staff should consider adding Decay though. Wink

if you're curious as to whether this is possible...perhaps you should take a look at my cheaters, Juke Joint Jezebel, the winner of the inaugural Necromiser's Nightmare Wink

as for decay...well...they are only "mostly dead" Wink

the_Sage wrote:
Does my opponent have to be in the tourney in order for my games against them to count? Also, does a regen'd or apo'd kill count (and if so, can the winner take a regen'd corpse as prize, creating a doppelganger?

does your opponent have to be in the tourney?...no, not at all, but i'd hope you'd let them know, if they didn't already, and encourage them to join Wink

remember, as long as you apply before the end of the 4 weeks of play, *all* of your matches reported during the duration count...

dead means dead...regen & apoed players are not dead...ergo...no Wink

in other words, if the match report does not list a player as (Dead (RIP)), then you don't get points for him...

--j

ImageImage
Narlgoth

Post 14 Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

With Stunty having penalty rolls for Secret Weapons and Bombardier skill activated this could be exciting!

I've not played since June due to some nasty losses and bad luck turning me off the game, but *if* my internet is working again by 10/10 my Rookie Skyre team's going to make their debut appearance (and probably die in a chittering explosion of blood and fur)!
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

tempted to create a Goblin Cheaters team for this and just go for maximum carnage. Tbh Cheaters to me seem better than the big league Gobbo teams. . .

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, until half the team hits the showers early and 5 or 6 regular Goblins are asked to take on the heavy lifting.
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Well in the necromisers i'll just have to do a tonne of damage to the opposing team before my players take early leave. That's the "plan" anyway hahaha.

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Best tactic in Stunty...

...win the coin toss.
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

best tactic for cheaters anyways Wink

--j

ImageImage
Neuroosi

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
Best tactic in Stunty...

...win the coin toss.

+1
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2012 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like the perfect strategy to me. Load my ass up with FF and i'm set Very Happy Who needs RR in stunty anyway? XD

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2012 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Pssst... FF won't save your butt if you lose the coin toss and your opponent opts to receive.

Its a long uphill battle after 4 players get sent of KO or CAS and in point of fact it usually goes downhill from there.

Go ahead... ask me how I know. Laughing

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2012 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

So, ...how DO you know?
 Jump to: