56 coaches online • Server time: 23:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Team Page Betagoto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2013 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the FCC **

The mootland is all decked out for the FCC. Every hamlet and village has laid out a 2 month long buffett line to celebrate. Every night, live bands and kegs of beer. It is a Blood Bowl spectacle of titanic proportions. In fact you could say it is the largest tail gate party of all time. The FCC in one respect is all about the fan. The games are the breaks between main courses and steins of beer. So if you have a week to spend on a drinking and eating binge you need to head on down to the mootland and take part of the FCC.

The Chaos flings have invaded the mootland. The dark cousins from the north once again invade their ancient homeland to wreck a terrible vegence and bring with them there dreaded and feared chaos haggis. In fact this year one chaos chef is going to enter a vegan Haggis to the grand championship! Needless to say the chaotic nature of vegan haggis is to mind boggling insane for a fling to handle. It might just win best dish of the FCC because the judges will be to discombobulated by the vegan chaos haggis and just award it best dish.

But I digress. As I mentioned above the FCC is all about food, drink, fun and one big buffet party. BUT there is a serious Blood Bowl tournament going on around here. So here they are....the qualifier picks.

XVI: This is a tough one. On the coin flip...Battle [S]hip

XV: Dawson Creek Hellbillies

XIV: Krusty Kritters...Grandfatherd Goblins are to much to handle. Let the debate RAGE!!!! and the moaning and complaining.

XIII:Flaming Telepaths

XII: Buff Rowdy Squigs

XI: Gnob Rampage

X: Never Bite on the first Date

IX: Dai-Skyren

VIII: Drachenfels Coachmen

VII: Pestilencerz

VI: Battle of the Squig Herders.....Squigly Sguags

V: Malefic Putrescence

IV: Bad-epts

III: Hospital

II: Squiging we will go

I: Gnomes down under in this one....but....An Unspeakable Horror arises and takes the qualifier from the red hats.

So there we go..the Qualifier picks..now put down the turkey leg. Grab your mini keg of beer and head on down to the stadium to watch some FCC action. Public Intox is actually encouraged so anybody found sober by the end of the first half will be forced to chug a 60oz mug of beer.

Lets have some fun.

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2013 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

The first David vs. Goliath match will likely be played today at 23:00 BBT. 900TV in inducements, basically a whole team of inducements.

Chocolate Factory All-Stars vs. Anthropophagy

Enjoy the game!
ElanTheBard

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2013 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know if my team will do a great tournament or not, and honestly i don't care.
Smashing to Oblivion has already won just for getting 4 free games without having to collect a bunch of rejections in the game finder!

ALL HAIL WALLCAS!

Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2013 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Its a good thing I am working on another team. Have to face oblivion in my qualifier.

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2013 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Painstate....predicting your own team. Do you know something the rest of us don't? Wink

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2013 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

I: Gnomes down under in this one....but....An Unspeakable Horror arises and takes the qualifier from the red hats.

Wait, what? I suspect Milford had been at the Vegan Haggis himself. He'd have to be discombobulated to pick me. And my chances are noticeably lowered by Yog-Sothoth having -AV, -AV. He rarely manages to play more than a few turns. My money's on the_Sage's Dwarfling Bombers for Group I.
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2013 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Ignore the Goblins behind the curtain...
baelnic

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2013 - 20:03 Reply with quote Back to top

BillBrasky wrote:

I'm actually thrilled your in my group Bill. This way I'm guaranteed to play a grandfathered goblin side and it will make it MUCH easier to complete my Pygmy line in the Stunty Box.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2013 - 20:14
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

baelnic wrote:
The first David vs. Goliath match will likely be played today at 23:00 BBT. 900TV in inducements, basically a whole team of inducements.

Chocolate Factory All-Stars vs. Anthropophagy

Enjoy the game!

I'm looking forward to it. Every one of their games so far has been played at a massive TV deficit so I'm used to it. I'm easily the minnow of the group but I'd hope to upset at least one of you Smile

I'm pm you as soon as I'm on. Might be 30 mins late
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2013 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

BillBrasky wrote:

Well no horrors in that group so they're in with a chance...........rumour has it, their head coach goes all Youzhny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrgKTYIvWCo when the bombs start flying.
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2013 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh HM. You are so correct!
Espionage

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2013 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

II: Squiging we will go

Lets have some fun.

In 8 years on and off on this site one of my goals has always been to be mentioned in a Milford broadcast. Cross another one of the bucket list. But serious, have you ever seen me play?
DaveH

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2013 - 02:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Every timne I don't see my team mentioned in one of these threads I die a little on the inside!

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2013 - 02:24 Reply with quote Back to top

DaveH wrote:
Every timne I don't see my team mentioned in one of these threads I die a little on the inside!

The Candy Wood Cannibals will win their first game.

Don't say I never did nothin' fur ya.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2013 - 02:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Ryld wrote:
I don't know if my team will do a great tournament or not, and honestly i don't care.
Smashing to Oblivion has already won just for getting 4 free games without having to collect a bunch of rejections in the game finder!

\o/